Hi Darlings, in today’s post I’m going to show you My Birthday Makeup for 2022.
I haven’t done a look in so long, basically ever since my break in March but the occasion calls for it, am I right? TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!!! I’m turning 27. I’m definitely very happy entering this new phase of my life. I have a new job I love, good friends and health. The mood this year is “content”.
Anyway, the look is very on brand for me, pinky tones and glitter.
- Primer: Laura Mercier Pure Canvas Blurring Primer + tarte Timeless Smoothing Primer
- Foundation: MAKE UP FOR EVER Reboot Active Care Revitalizing Foundation in Y225 – Marble
- Concealer: NARS Cosmetics Radiant Creamy Concealer in Vanilla
- Powder: Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
- Bronzer: Rare Beauty Warm Wishes Effortless Bronzer Stick in Happy Sol + VIEVE Modern Bronzer Bronzing Duo in Light
- Blush: Rare Beauty Soft Pinch Blush in Bliss + Peripera Pure Blushed Sunshine Cheeks in 02 Milktea Coral
- Highlighter: CLIO Prism Highlighter Duo in 01 Cream Fizz
- Brows: L’Oréal Brow Stylist Definer in Brunette + PATRICK TA Major Brow Shaping Wax
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- Eyeshadow: Clio Pro Eye Palette in 15 Spring Sunshine On Canvas
- Eyeliner: Haus Laboratories Liquid Eyeliner in Brown + Kiko Lasting Precision Automatic Eyeliner And Khol in 01 Butter in the waterline.
- Mascara: bareMinerals Lashtopia Mega Volume Mineral-Based Mascara
- Lip Liner: MAC Cosmetics Lip Pencil in Stone
- Lipgloss: FENTY BEAUTY Gloss Bomb Heat Universal Lip Luminizer + Plum in Fussy
I really hope you guys enjoyed the post, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know what you think and if you have any questions.
Check out my previous post here:
Follow me on Social Media: