As you might have noticed, I’ve been posting mainly #MakeupMondays and Reviews in the past month, the reason being that this is the direction I want my blog to take.
But I also want to connect with you in a more personal way and know you better so I thought that around once a month I’ll do a more personal post where I’ll share some facts about me to give you the opportunity to know me better.
So today’s post is going to be the TMI Tag (Too Much Information), I was tagged by the lovely Sara from Saradiz so thank you girl.
Something you might not know is that I actually have already done this tag… Years ago I had a YouTube channel (it’s down now, not my thing) and I did it back then but I’m happy to do it again, I loved it.
1. What are you currently wearing?
Leggins, an old shirt, my cosy cardigan and fuzzy socks: my stay at home uniform.
2. Have you ever been in love?
3. Did you ever have a terrible breakup?
4. How old are you?
I don’t know about you but I’m feeling 22! (Had to do it LOL)
5. How tall are you?
I’m 169 cm. That should be 5,5 ft
6. How much do you weigh?
Didn’t say it back then, won’t say it today.
7. Do you have any piercings?
Well, I have my ears pierced but I never wear earing.
8. Do you have any tattoos?
Yep, I have the word “Strong” written on my wrist but I want to get more.
9. What’s your favourite drink?
Coffee, I don’t really drink alcohol.
10. What’s your favourite song?
Style by Taylor Swift.
11. What’s your Zodiac sign?
12. How long does it take you to shower?
I’m washing my hair half an hour if not 15 minutes. I like long showers.
13. What’s your favourite show?
Gilmore Girls, Riverdale, The Big Bang Theory, Gossip Girl, Stranger Things… I swear I can go on forever, I’m a huge TV Show watcher so I better stop here.
14. What’re your favourite bands?
I don’t really listen to bands but my favourite singers are Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran. Don’t know if it counts.
15. Something you really miss?
My dad, he passed away a little over a year ago.
16. Where do you go when you’re sad?
My bedroom. But I don’t get sad very often.
17. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
About an hour. Maybe less, depends on what I’m doing.
18. Have you ever been in a physical fight?
19. What turns you on?
Confidence and sarcasm.
20. What turns you off?
Bad smells, liars and ignorance.
21. Quality you look for in a partner?
I’d say what I’ve said earlier I like confident, sarcastic and kind people.
22. What’s your favourite colour?
Pink, blush pink more precisely.
23. Loud music or soft?
Both. Depends on the song.
24. Favourite Quote?
I have so many, right now is “Fake it until you Make it” but it changes all the time, I take note of them and read them when I need inspo.
25. Favourite actor?
Zac Efron is more my lifetime crush but I still love him as an actor too, then Johnny Depp, Meryl Streep, Julia Roberts, Anne Hathaway, Emma Watson, Helena Bonham Carter these are the ones I can think of right now but there are many more.
26. Do you have any fears? What they are?
Fire, Zombies, anything that flies apart flamingos that are my favourite animals but anything else: birds, bugs, etc I really don’t like those.
27. What’s the last thing that made you cry?
I can’t listen to the song This Is Me from The Greatest Showman without crying.. Too bad since it’s the only song I want to sing at the moment.
28. Meaning behind your Blog Name?
Julia and I were thinking about names for it: I wanted something related with my favourite things and words, it took us three days and (she wants the credit for it so here you are sista) she came with Blushy Darling because they are two of my favourite words.
29. Last time you said you loved someone?
To my dog, like, two minutes ago.
30. Last book you read?
The last book in the Hush Hush saga by Becca Fitzpatrick, it’s called “Finale“.
31. The book you’re currently reading?
I just started it, yesterday night it’s called Blaze Wyndham, it was in my mum’s library.
32. Last show you watched?
33. Last place you were?
In the kitchen making coffee.
34. Last sport you played?
I have an injury on my armpits so for a while I can’t play any sports.
35. Who’s the last person you talked to?
36. Last song you sang?
Friends by Justin Bieber and Bloodpop.
37. Favourite chat up line?
I don’t have any.
38. Do you have a crush?
No, I for sure think Zac Efron doesn’t count.
39. The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
40. Favourite food?
Pizza and sushi… Not together!
41. Place you want to visit?
London… I want to move there, maybe one day.
42. What’s the last time you kissed someone?
43. Last time you were insulted?
I don’t remember now.
44. Favourite flavour of sweet?
I’m not really into candies
45. What instruments do you play??
46. Favourite piece of jewellery?
A heart-shaped necklace my mum gave me, I wear it all the time, you can see it here: NYE Graphic Liner Look
47. Last time you hung out with anyone?
Yesterday, with my sister Claire.
48. Who should answer these questions next? Tag them……
First of I’m tagging ALL OF YOU! But more specifically I’d love to read these girls’ tag:
What To Do If You’re Tagged:
- You can do the tag if you want, if not, you can totally decline it.
- Mention the person who tagged you
- Answer the question from above
- Let, the person you tagged know by commenting in their post
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on