For today’s #MakeupMonday I decided to create this romantic look for Valentine’s Day.
I am 100% single but I love Love and I’m very romantic so despite that I love a commercial and unnecessary holiday that celebrates it. (let’s take a shot every time Mimi says “love” today)
Whether you are single or in a relationship this look is just a romantic way to celebrate Valentine’s day or in my case to wear pink without feeling like a Barbie doll.
- Primer: Clarins Sos Primer Blurs Imperfection in 02 Peach
- Foundation: L’Oréal Infaillible 24HR Fresh Wear Foundation in 135 Vanilla
- Concealer: Fenty Beauty Pro Filt’r Instant Retouch Concealer in 150
- Powder: Fenty Beauty Pro Filt’r Instant Retouch Setting Powder in Butter
- Bronzer: Benefit Hoola Matte Bronzer
- Blush: Benefit Dandelion Box O’Powder
- Highlighter: Benefit Dandelion Twinkle Highlighter
- Brows: Maybelline Brow Precise Micro Pencil in Soft Brown + Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel in Clear
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- Eyeshadows: Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina Palette, I used Love and Volatile in the crease which I’ve then deepened up with Passion in the outer V. I used the same shades on the lower lashline. All over the lid, I used Rose Gold. In the inner corner, I used Dreamer.
- Eyeliner: Benefit Roller Liner + Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Crayon in Blacquer to tightline.
- Mascara: Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir Mascara
- Lipbalm: Dior Addict Lip Glow To The Max in Rosewood
To set it all in place I used the Essence Instant Matt Setting Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
Follow @blushydarling on:
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.