Today’s #MakeupMonday is inspired by Cheshire Cat.
To be honest, as soon as I saw the Anastasia Beverly Hills Riviera Palette, I knew I had to create something with that fuchsia shade, and I guess I decided to get really creative for once.
I’ve never been the biggest fan of Alice In Wonderland (although I love the Tim Burton version), but the Cheshire Cat as always been my favourite, I don’t know why. It seems oddly appropriate to post this look on April Fools, right?
This look is not particularly wearable, but it’s not that hard. You just have to be familiar with liquid liner.
PS: I’m growing my brows so they look terrible, apologies for that.
- Primer: Clarins Sos Primer Blurs Imperfection in 02 Peach
- Foundation: L’Oréal Infaillible 24HR Fresh Wear Foundation in 135 Vanilla
- Concealer: Too Faced Born This Way Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer in Snow
- Powder: Too Faced Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder
- Bronzer: Too Faced Chocolate Soleil
- Blush: Essence Matt Touch Blush in 50 Pink Me Up!
- Highlighter: ColourPop Super Shock Highlighter in On The Cusp
- Brows: Maybelline Brow Precise Micro Pencil in Soft Brown + Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel in Clear
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- Eyeshadow: Anastasia Beverly Hills Riviera Palette. I used Coastline and Monte Carlo in the crease, Bahamas on the lid, Cannes and Palm in the crease and outer corner and Palermo in the inner corner. I used Bahamas and Cannes on the lower lashline as well. Lastly, I put Sails on the brow bone.
- Eyeliner: Benefit Roller Liner + Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Crayon in Blacquer to liner the inner rhyme.
- Mascara: Essence The False Lashes Mascara Extreme Volume & Curl + Eylure Fleur De Force Fleur Loves Lashes
- Lipstick: MAC Boom, Boom, Bloom Lipstick in Wagasa Twirl
To set it all in place, I used the Essence Instant Matte Setting Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
Follow @blushydarling on:
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.