In today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to show you my Dua Lipa at the Met Gala 2019 Inspired Look.
In case you haven’t seen it yet my Sisters and I commented on the Best & Worst Looks last week and Dua Lipa was one of my favourites!
Her look was done by the INCREDIBLE Lisa Eldridge but I’m pretty sure she used some sort of stickers to do the eye look, I on the other end I’m going to use eyeshadows to get a similar effect.
- Primer: Clarins Sos Primer Blurs Imperfection in 02 Peach
- Foundation: L’Oréal Infaillible 24HR Fresh Wear Foundation in 135 Vanilla
- Concealer: Too Faced Born This Way Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer in Snow
- Powder: Too Faced Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder
- Bronzer: Too Faced Chocolate Soleil
- Blush: Marc Jacobs Air Blush Soft Glow Duo in Flesh & Fantasy
- Highlighter: Fenty Beauty Diamond Bomb All-Over Diamond Veil in How Many Carats?!
- Brows: Maybelline Brow Precise Micro Pencil in Soft Brown + Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel in Clear
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- Eyeshadow: Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina Palette, I’ve used the two lightest shades Dreamer and Base all over the lid as a base and a little bit of Volatile on the outer corner to create some depth. I’ve used the NYX Slide On Pencil in Pretty Violet to create the line on the crease, on the lower lashline and I’ve also used it in the inner rhyme. From the Anastasia Beverly Hills Riviera Palette, I went on top of the line with a mix of Cannes and Mediterranean (where I wanted the purple) and a mix of Palermo, Bahamas and Mediterranean (where I wanted the fuchsia). I’ve used Mediterranean on the inner corners too (mixed with a bit of the highlighter I’ve used on the face).
- Eyeliner: Fenty Beauty Flyliner in Cuz I’m Black + Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Crayon in Blacquer to line to tightline.
- Mascara: Essence You Better Work Length Definition Mascara + Eylure Fleur De Force Fleur Loves Lashes
- Lipliner: Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat Lip Liner in Pillow Talk
- Lipstick: Jeffree Star Cosmetics Velour Liquid Lipstick in Mannequin
- Lipgloss: Becca Glow Lip Gloss in Rose Quartz
To set it all in place I used the Essence Instant Matt Setting Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
Follow @blushydarling on:
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.