For today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to share with you my No-Makeup Makeup.
I’ve done this look in the past as you can see here but my tastes have changed and so have the products I use on a daily bases. The rules though stay the same: glowy skin that looks as natural as possible and soft and blurred lines.
I also think this look makes me look a few years younger, not that I’m old at 24 but I think I look younger.
- Primer: Clarins Sos Primer Blurs Imperfection in 02 Peach
- Foundation: Essence You Better Work Tinted Day Cream in Light
- Concealer: Too Faced Born This Way Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer in Snow
- Powder: Too Faced Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder
- Bronzer: Too Faced Chocolate Soleil
- Blush: Marc Jacobs Air Blush Soft Glow Duo in Flesh & Fantasy
- Highlighter: Fenty Beauty Diamond Bomb All-Over Diamond Veil in How Many Carats?!
- Brows: Maybelline Brow Precise Micro Pencil in Soft Brown + Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel in Clear
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- Eyeshadow: Marc Jacobs Air Blush Soft Glow Duo in Flesh & Fantasy, I’ve used the light shimmery part on the lid and on the brow bone and the darker part in the crease and lower lash line.
- Eyeliner: Make Up For Ever Multi-Use Matte Pencil in Dimension Dark Brown, I’ve used it to line the upper and lower lashline and to thightline and then I smudged it to make it as light as possible.
- Mascara: Essence You Better Work Length Definition Mascara
- Lipgloss: Becca Glow Lip Gloss in Rose Quartz
To set it all in place I used the Essence Instant Matt Setting Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.