Finally the weather is getting sunnier and warmer and in a week is also going to be my birthday, I can’t wait!
Anyway, for today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to share with you this Fun Summer Everyday Look, I decided to take my usual everyday look and add a bright blue in the waterline to make it more summery.
On a side note, do you like my Stranger Things T-Shirt? I know my hair is in front of it but it says “Summer of 1985 Hawkins, Indiana” H&M has done this collection and I absolutely love it! I’m so SO excited for the new season! Do you watch it? Let me know in the comments.
- Primer: Clarins Sos Primer Blurs Imperfection in 02 Peach
- Foundation: Bali Body BB Cream SPF15 in Natural
- Concealer: Too Faced Born This Way Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer in Snow
- Powder: Becca Hydra-Mist Set & Refresh Powder
- Bronzer: Too Faced Chocolate Soleil
- Blush: NYX Bright Idea Illuminating Stick in Rose Petal Pop
- Highlighter: ColourPop Super Shock Highlighter in Fire
- Brows: Maybelline Brow Precise Micro Pencil in Soft Brown + Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel in Clear
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- Eyeshadow: Urban Decay Naked Reloaded, I’ve used Barely Baked all over the lid and Blur under the browbone.
- Eyeliner: Benefit Roller Liner + Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil in Black Fever to tightline + Essence Electric Vibes Liner in 04 #Paradise in the waterline
- Mascara: Essence You Better Work Length Definition Mascara
- Lipgloss: Nars Orgasm Oil-Infused Lip Tint
To set it all in place I used the Essence Instant Matt Setting Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.