Hi Darlings, in today’s post I’m going to show you my Spring Beauty Essentials for 2022.
You know I don’t do monthly favourites but out of everything I test some things stick out more than others and I like to share them with you.
I’m so excited about this post because, even if there aren’t many products, what I’ve discovered is INCREDIBLE!
For some of these products, I already have reviews up so I won’t go into details but I’ll make sure to link the review in case you want.
We are going to talk about body care and makeup.
The post contains affiliate links.
Spring BEAUTY Essentials: Body Care
For years now, I’ve been using Soap & Glory for both my body wash and my body cream because they are super hydrating and they smell divine.
Normally I use the “Clean On Me” line because it smells like Chanel Coco Mademoiselle but this one was new so I’ve decided to get it.
It’s less thick than “Clean On Me” so it’s perfect for the warmer weather. Still very hydrating and it smells so good, like Almonds and Vanilla, mostly like almonds so if you don’t like that scent, skip it.
I use the Smoothie Star Body Wash every time I shower. It’s a body wash, there isn’t much to say.
Honestly, I use the Smoothie Star Body Butter only on my upper body because that’s where I smell it and I use baby oil on the rest of my body where I need hydration.
Spring BEAUTY Essentials: MAKEUP
- Clio Pro Eye Palette in 11 Walking On The Cosy Alley (review), I’ve raved about this palette so much lately, it might look like a simple colour selection but I love it, I’ve been using it every day. The quality is incredible, it’s affordable and the colours are stunning.
- MAKE UP FOR EVER Reboot Active Care Revitalizing Foundation in Y225 – Marble (review), this foundation is incredible. It has light-medium coverage but it looks so natural, like actual skin, if you don’t try it you can’t understand. It lasts all day and I’m so hooked on it.
- Haus Laboratories Liquid Eyeliner in Whiskey (review), at this point I use brown eyeliner more than black and this one is amazing. It’s very pigmented, the shade of brown is not too dark nor too light, it lasts all day and it’s easy to use.
- Haus Laboratories Glam Attack Liquid Eyeshadow in Aphrodite (review), give me a pinky-champagne glittery liquid eyeshadow and I’m happy. I love this. It looks good on its own or under other eyeshadows, lasts all day and it’s so quick to use.
- FENTY BEAUTY Gloss Bomb Heat in Lemon Lava (review), I have a Heat Gloss in every favourite at this point. They just have the best formula. I legit put it on once a day. It’s plumping and it makes your lips SO smooth. This shade is basically sheer with gold glitter, so pretty!
- WHICH ARE YOUR SPRING Essentials? LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS!
I really hope you guys enjoyed the post, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know what you think and if you have any questions.
Check out my previous post here:
Peripera 02 Milktea Coral Pure Blushed Sunshine Cheeks | Review
Follow me on Social Media:
Leave a Reply