Hi Darlings, in today’s post I’m going to share my Top 5 of Fall Nail Polish for 2017.
For today’s post I’m starting a new series (yet again, can you guess I love series?): if you like it every season I’m going to share with you my TOP 5 FAVOURITES for some beauty category. As always I want to know what you think and what do you want to see next!
Today I’m starting with nail polishes.
Let me know in the comments what are your favourite Fall nail polishes as I’m huge nail polish junkie so I can check them out!
- L’Oréal Color Riche A L’Huile in 556 Grenat Irreverent
- Revlon Colorstay Nail Polish in 220 Rain Forest
- Revlon Colorstay Nail Polish in 140 Fall Mood
- Essie Original Nail Polish in 44 Bahama Mama
- Essie Original Nail Polish in 14 Fiji
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
Follow @blushydarling on:
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.