Can you believe today is the last day of 2018? I can’t, but 2018 was a really good year for me and I’m excited to see what 2019 has in store for me.
So for today’s #MakeupMonday I’m sharing with you the look I’m going to wear tonight to welcome the New Year. I’m currently visiting my extended family on the mountains so for the first time since 2000 I’m having a good New Years and I decided I could do a fun look.
Then again, I’m travelling so I don’t have a lot of products with me so you’ll see in action some of my favourites.
Tomorrow there won’t be a new post and I will be back on the 2nd just so you know, I wish you a Happy New Year!
- Primer: Clarins Sos Primer Blurs Imperfection in 02 Peach
- Foundation: L’Oréal Infaillible 24HR Fresh Wear Foundation in 135 Vanilla
- Concealer: Too Faced Born This Way Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer in Snow
- Powder: Too Faced Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder
- Bronzer: Nars Bronzer in Laguna
- Blush: Nars Blush in Orgasm
- Highlighter: Wet N Wild Megaglow Highlighting Powder in Blossom Glow
- Brows: Maybelline Brow Precise Micro Pencil in Soft Brown + Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel in Clear
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- Eyeshadows: Urban Decay Born To Run, I used Sill Shot and Riff in the crease and on the lower lashline, Breakaway on the browbone and Ignite in the centre part of the lid. I’ve intensified the outer corner with Punk. I’ve used the Stila Magnificent Metals Glitter & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow in Kitten Karma in the inner corner.
- Eyeliner: Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper + Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil in Black Fever to thigh line.
- Mascara: Maybelline Total Temptation + Eylure Fleur De Force Fleur Loves Lashes
- Lipstick: Kylie Cosmetics Matte Liquid Lipstick in Candy K
To set it all in place I used the Essence Instant Matt Setting Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
Follow @blushydarling on:
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.