Hi Darlings, in today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to show you how to create this Double Eyeliner Look for Spring.
When I was in high school I used to do this look all the time because it is a great way to add some fun colour into a simple everyday look.
Also, I have green eyes and light blue doesn’t look all that great with them, having a barrier of black is the best way to add the pop of colour without the having the blue clashing with my eyes.
PS: You can use tape to make the liner part easier.
- Primer: Clarins Sos Primer Blurs Imperfection in 02 Peach
- Foundation: L’Oréal Infaillible 24HR Fresh Wear Foundation in 135 Vanilla
- Concealer: Too Faced Born This Way Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer in Snow
- Powder: Too Faced Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder
- Bronzer: Too Faced Chocolate Soleil
- Blush: Essence Matt Touch Blush in 40 Blossom Me Up!
- Highlighter: ColourPop Super Shock Highlighter in On The Cusp
- Brows: Maybelline Brow Precise Micro Pencil in Soft Brown + Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel in Clear
- Primer: Wet n Wild Megalast Liquid Catsuit Eyeshadow in Shells & Whistles
- Eyeliner: Essence Electric Vibes Liner in 04 #Paradise *similar, I’ve used it to create the first line + Benefit Roller Liner + Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Crayon in Blacquer to liner the inner rhyme.
- Mascara: Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir Mascara
- Lipliner: Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat Lip Liner in Pillow Talk
- Lipgloss: MAC Boom, Boom, Bloom Lipglass in For The Frill Of It
To set it all in place I used the Essence Instant Matt Setting Spray.
L’Oréal Tasty Ruby, Volupto Choco Les Chocolates Ultra Matte Liquid Lipstick | Review
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
Follow @blushydarling on:
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.
Leave a Reply