Hi Darlings, for today’s #MakeupMonday and my last Halloween post we are going to do a Sugar Plum Fairy Look.
Before you ask, yes, my hair is purple now, my hairstylist and I trying to get me to a cool-toned pink but with my colour underneath is kind of tricky so we are experimenting. I have to say, I absolutely adore the purple which is what inspired me for today’s post.
The Sugar Plum Fairy is a character from The Nutcracker but I honestly called this look like this because it had plum in it. It’s a simple fairy look.
PS: I have to apologize, I’ve used a lot of palettes, you don’t need all of them, I just have all my purples in different ones.
- Primer: Clarins Sos Primer Blurs Imperfection in 02 Peach
- Foundation: L’Oréal Infaillible 24HR Fresh Wear Foundation in 135 Vanilla
- Concealer: Too Faced Born This Way Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer in Snow
- Powder: Fenty Beauty Pro Filt’r Instant Retouch Setting Powder in Butter
- Blush: Benefit Dandelion Box O’Powder + Anastasia Beverly Hills Riviera Palette, I’ve used the purple (Cannes) shade to do a very high and intense blush
- Highlighter: Smashbox Crystalized Shimmer Drops in Moostoned
- Brows: Sephora Collection Retractable Brow Pencil in Midnight Brown + Anastasia Beverly Hills Riviera Palette I’ve used the fuchsia shade (Bahamas) Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel in Clear
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- Eyeshadow: From the ColourPop The Zodiac Palette, I’ve used the blue shade (The Aquarius) in the crease and lower lashline. From the Smashbox Photo Edit Eyeshadow Trio in #Respect I’ve used the lilac shade again in the crease. I’ve intensified the outer corner with Cannes form the Anastasia Beverly Hills Riviera Palette. Lastly from the Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina Palette, I’ve used Wild Child and Celestial all over the lid. I’ve used a silver gem from that sticker that I’ve glued with eyelash glue.
- Eyeliner: Chanel Stylo Yeux Waterproof Eyeliner in 926 Purple Choc
- Mascara: L’Oreal Bambi Eye False Lash Mascara
- Lipliner: Chanel Stylo Yeux Waterproof Eyeliner in 926 Purple Choc
- Lipstick: MAC Love Me Lipstick in Daddy’s Girl
- Lipgloss: Too Faced Rich & Dazzling High-Shine Sparkling Lip Gloss in 2 Night Stand
To set it all in place I used the Mario Badescu Aloe Facial Spray.
Tarte Exposed Amazonian Clay 12-Hours Blush | Review
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.
Leave a Reply