Hi Darlings, in today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to share with you this Joey King SAG Awards 2020 Inspired Look.
Out of all the looks at the SAG Awards, this was definitely my favourite, the smokey eye was GORGEOUS.
The makeup artist Allan Avedano used Urban Decay to create the look. I don’t have all the products but I have the eyeshadow palette and I’ve had the lipstick in the past so I know the shade.
- Primer: Clarins Sos Primer Blurs Imperfection in 02 Peach
- Foundation: L’Oréal Infaillible 24HR Fresh Wear Foundation in 135 Vanilla
- Concealer: Essence Stay Natural+ Concealer in 30 Ashy Nude
- Powder: Fenty Beauty Pro Filt’r Instant Retouch Setting Powder in Butter
- Bronzer: theBalm Bahama Mama Bronzer
- Blush: Essence The Blush in 60 Beaming
- Highlighter: Shiseido Aura Dew in Solar 02
- Brows: Chanel Crayon Sourcils Sculpting Eyebrow Pencil in Brun Naturel + Benefit Gimme Brow in 3 Medium
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- Eyeshadows: I’ve started lining my upper lash line and creating a V in the outer corner with the Smashbox Always On Gel Liner in Fishnet. From the Urban Decay Born To Run, I used Jet on top on the line to blend it. To blend even further I’ve used Drift. On the lid and the inner corner, I’ve used Stranded. From the Urban Decay Naked Reloaded, I’ve used Dreamweaver in the centre of the lid, lightly patted with my finger.
- Eyeliner: Smashbox Always On Gel Liner in Fishnet to thighline.
- Mascara: YSL The Shock Volumizing Waterproof Mascara
- Lipliner: Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat Lip Liner in Pillow Talk
- Lipstick: MAC Love Me Lipstick in Tres Blase
To set it all in place I used the Mario Badescu Aloe Facial Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.