Hi Darlings, in today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to create this Margot Robbie from the Oscars 2020 inspired look.
Honestly, the look is nothing groundbreaking but as soon as I saw it, I fell in love with the lipstick and after a bit of online stalking, I found out it was the Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet Extreme in 112, which I HAVE! Picture my excitement here.
A couple of weeks ago, I was talking with a Chanel makeup artist and we were talking about red lipsticks, he recommended this one to me saying it was the perfect, most flattering red for any skin tone. So me being the Chanel love that I am I immediately got it. He said it was even better than Ruby Woo, my red of choice since 2016.
Anyway long story short, I decided to get a bit inspired by the look that Pati Dubroff created on Margot Robbie, but I won’t completely recreate it but I decided to use it as in inspiration because it inspired my lipstick choice.
- Primer: Clarins Sos Primer Blurs Imperfection in 02 Peach
- Foundation: Guerlain Lingerie De Peau Aqua Nude in 2N Clair
- Concealer: Dior Forever Skin Correct Concealer in 1,5N
- Powder: Fenty Beauty Pro Filt’r Instant Retouch Setting Powder in Butter
- Bronzer: theBalm Bahama Mama Bronzer
- Blush: Dior BACKSTAGE Rosy Glow Blush in Pink
- Highlighter: Shiseido Aura Dew in Solar 02
- Brows: Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil in 001 Universal Brown + Benefit Gimme Brow in 3 Medium
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- Eyeshadow: Nars Hyped Eyeshadow Palette, I used the second colour (Shake Shake Shake) on the lid and the second to last (Last Party) on top of it. I’ve put the fourth (Ring My Bell) and the third (Doctor Love) in the crease and lower lashline.
- Eyeliner: Smashbox Always On Gel Liner in Fishnet to thighline.
- Mascara: YSL The Shock Volumizing Waterproof Mascara
- Lipstick: Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet Extreme in 112 Ideal
Per fissare il tutto ho usato il Mario Badescu Aloe Facial Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.