Hi Darlings, in today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to share with you this Lemon Squeezy Look.
This look is done using only yellow eyeshadow and it’s really easy peasy lemon squeezy, hence the name. I know, I’m so funny.
To be honest, I wanted to do something using the yellow in this palette for a few months and I saw a similar look to this in my friend Simone‘s blog using the same palette, so shout out to her for the inspo. If you don’t already follow her you totally should. Her posts are some of my favourites to read and she’s a sweetheart.
The look itself it’s very simple, I wanted to make a wearable look using yellow because it’s such a beautiful colour I don’t use enough in makeup.
- Primer: Clarins Sos Primer Blurs Imperfection in 02 Peach
- Concealer: Dior Forever Skin Correct Concealer in 1,5N
- Foundation: Guerlain Lingerie De Peau Aqua Nude in 2N Clair
- Powder: Too Faced Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder
- Bronzer: Fenty Beauty Cheeks Out Freestyle Cream Bronzer in Butta Biscuit
- Blush: Honest Beauty Crème Cheek Blush in Rose Pink
- Highlighter: Shiseido Aura Dew in Solar 02
- Brows: Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil in 001 Universal Brown + Benefit Gimme Brow in 3 Medium
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- Eyeshadow: Natasha Denona Sunset Palette, I’ve used Sol in the crease and lower lashline and Sundazed on the lid. Lastly, I’ve used Ice Gold in the inner corner and under the brow.
- Eyeliner: Benefit Roller Liner + Smashbox Always On Gel Liner in Fishnet to thighline.
- Mascara: YSL The Shock Volumizing Waterproof Mascara
- Lipstick: Fenty Beauty Slip Shine Sheer Shiny Lipstick in Glazed
To set it all in place I used the Mario Badescu Aloe Facial Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.