Hi Darlings, in today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to share with you this Mood Booster Look.
You know when you just feel “meh”, well, I was feeling like that the other day and this is the kind of look that makes me feel pretty and confident again. I actually got the palette as a Christmas present and I’m loving it.
The shades aren’t too unique but the formula is unreal and this is the kind of look that despite its simplicity, can make you feel like a million bucks!
- Primer: Clarins Sos Primer Blurs Imperfection in 02 Peach
- Foundation: Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder Foundation in 3 Fair
- Concealer: Dior Forever Skin Correct Concealer in 1,5N
- Powder: Too Faced Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder + Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim Light (only under the eyes)
- Bronzer: Dior BACKSTAGE Contour Palette
- Blush: Charlotte Tilbury Cheek To Chic Blush in Pillow Talk
- Highlighter: Fenty Beauty Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter in Lightning Dust/Fire Crystal
- Brows: Catrice Longlasting Eyebrow Liner in 020 Medium Brown + Maybelline Brow Fast Sculpt in 04 Medium Brown
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base in Light
- Eyeshadow: Natasha Denona Mini Zendo Eyeshadow Palette, I’ve used Bare and Undercovered (shade 2 and 5) in the crease, Stark (1) in the outer corner, Dazz (4) all over the lid. On the lower lashline, I’ve used a bit of Stark on the outer part and Stripped (3) on the rest.
- Eyeliner: Charlotte Tilbury Feline Flick Liquid Eyeliner in Super Brown + Smashbox Always On Gel Liner in Brewed to thighline + Kiko Lasting Precision Automatic Eyeliner And Khol in 01 Butter in the waterline.
- Mascara: L’Oreal Lash Paradise Waterproof
- Lipliner: Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat Lip Liner in Pillow Talk
- Lipstick: Charlotte Tilbury Hot Lips Lipstick in Kim KW
To set it all in place I used the Mario Badescu Aloe Facial Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.