Hi Darlings, in today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to share with you this Soft & Wearable Red Look.
Listen, I know that calling this look wearable is a stretch but, I love red makeup and I was looking for a way to do it that wouldn’t make me feel too over the top and pairing a bold crease with a softer rose gold and a brown liner is my way to do it.
Do you like to wear red look or do you prefer another bold colour? Also side note, I’m wearing a sample of the new Dior foundation so that’s what’s in the little pot.
- Primer: elf Cosmetics Poreless Putty Primer
- Foundation: Dior Forever Natural Nude in 1,5N
- Concealer: Dior Forever Skin Correct Concealer in 1,5N
- Powder: Too Faced Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder + Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim Light (only under the eyes)
- Bronzer: elf Cosmetics Primer-Infused Bronzer in Forever Sunkissed
- Blush: MAC Cosmetics Glow Play Blush in So Natural
- Highlighter: Fenty Beauty Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter in Lightning Dust/Fire Crystal
- Brows: L’Oréal Brow Stylist Definer in Brunette + Maybelline Fast Sculpting Brow Gel in 04 Medium Brown
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base in Light
- Eyeshadow: Huda Beauty Ruby Obsessions Palette I’ve mixed and used shade 9 and 7 in the crease and lower lashline and shade 3 all over the lid.
- Eyeliner: Charlotte Tilbury Feline Flick Liquid Eyeliner in Super Brown + Smashbox Always On Gel Liner in Fishnet to thighline + Kiko Lasting Precision Automatic Eyeliner And Khol in 01 Butter in the waterline.
- Mascara: Essence 24Ever Bold Volume Mascara
- Lipstick: MAC Cosmetics Love Me Lipstick in Laissez-Faire
To set it all in place I used the Mario Badescu Aloe Facial Spray.
elf Cosmetics Poreless Putty Primer | Review
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.
Leave a Reply