Hi Darlings, in today’s post we are going to chat about the NEW Charlotte Tilbury Holiday 2021 Collection.
I can’t believe Holiday collections are already starting to come out but they are and I’m going to show them to you.
I thought I could kick start with my favourite brand but I’m curious, do you like that seasonal product come out so early? Personally, I don’t. I can’t think of Christmas stuff before November, even if I love Christmas. I mean today is about 30°C in Rome, I can’t look at gift sets yet!
Anyway, you can get these products from charlottetilbury.com or from sephora.com
Charlotte Tilbury Holiday 2021 Collection: PRODUCTS
This collection includes: an eyeshadow palette, an advent calendar and five lipsticks. There are also a few gift sets but they are the same as last year so I’m not going to show them.
Instant Eye Palette Smokey Eyes Are Forever (75$)
Beauty Advent Calendar (200$)
Here’s what you can find inside:
- Hollywood Beauty Light Wand in Spotlight FULL SIZE
- NEW! Colour Chameleon in Pillow Talk FULL SIZE
- Matte Revolution lipstick in Pillow Talk Medium FULL SIZE
- Multi Miracle Glow TRAVEL-SIZE
- Goddess Skin Clay Mask TRAVEL-SIZE
- Charlotte’s Magic Serum Crystal Elixir TRAVEL-SIZE
- Charlotte’s Magic Cream moisturiser TRAVEL-SIZE
- Wonderglow primer TRAVEL-SIZE
- Walk of No Shame Eyeliner TRAVEL-SIZE
- Legendary Lashes Volume 2 mascara TRAVEL-SIZE
- Lip Cheat lip liner in Pillow Talk Medium TRAVEL-SIZE
- Airbrush Flawless Setting Spray TRAVEL-SIZE
Limitless Lucky Lips (28$ each)
It comes in five shades:
- Love Flame (orange red)
- Cherry Dream (cherry ruby red)
- Everlasting Blossom (dusty rose)
- Red Wishes (poppy red)
- Berry Lucky (rosewood red)
Charlotte Tilbury Holiday 2021 Collection: My Thoughts
So the palette is pretty but those are not my shades, I hate greens on me and I don’t know the whole palette looks a bit messy.
The advent calendar is too expensive and too focused on skincare, none of the products feels special enough and it’s only 12 days.
Now the lipsticks I can see myself getting one. I haven’t bought a new red in forever because I tend to rely on my favourites, especially for the Holidays but these sound dreamy so I’ll probably get one. I’m just waiting for them to arrive in stores because I want to see in real life what shade works best on me.
NOW IT’S YOUR TURN: WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS COLLECTION? WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO BUY? LEAVE ME A COMMENT SO WE CAN START A CONVERSATION.
Falling Leaves Look #MakeupMonday
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.
Leave a Reply