Hi Darlings, in today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to share with you this Falling Leaves Look.
It’s still kind of warm in Rome but I’ve bought a bunch of cute Autumn dresses and my soul is ready for the weather to cool down a bit.
I’m obsessed with the MAC Cosmetics Feast Your Eyes Palette and offline I’ve been using it non-stop. If I think of Autumn, I think of this palette and I’m thrilled to show you this look.
- Primer: elf Cosmetics Poreless Putty Primer
- Foundation: Fenty Beauty Eaze Drop Blurring Skin Tint in 3
- Concealer: Tarte Shape Tape Concealer in 20B Light
- Powder: Too Faced Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder + Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim Light (only under the eyes
- Bronzer/Highlighter: Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow Contour Duo
- Blush: Dior BACKSTAGE Rosy Glow Blush in Coral
- Brows: L’Oréal Brow Stylist Definer in Brunette + Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Freeze Styling Wax
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base in Light
- Eyeshadow: MAC Cosmetics Tempting Fate Eyeshadow x8 Feast Your Eyes, I’ve used the 2nd shade in the crease and then the coppery shade in the crease, outer corner and lower lash line. The beautiful wet glitter is the KVD Beauty Dazzle Stick Eyeshadow in the shade Hail Surge which I’ve used on the lids and inner corners. As liner I’ve used the green with a wet brush.
- Eyeliner: Kiko Lasting Precision Automatic Eyeliner And Khol in 16 Black to thighline + Kiko Lasting Precision Automatic Eyeliner And Khol in 01 Butter in the waterline.
- Mascara: Too Faced Damn Girl! 24-Hour Mascara
- Lipgloss: FENTY BEAUTY Gloss Bomb Heat Universal Lip Luminizer + Plum in Fussy
To set it all in place I used the Mario Badescu Aloe Facial Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.