Hi Darlings, in today’s post I’m going to share with you My Morning Skincare Routine For Combination Skin for Summer 2022.
I wanted to show you my updated skincare routine because I’ve changed it a bit since it’s summer and I want to make it as light as possible. First of, my skin doesn’t need as much moisture as it does in the winter, moreover, I want something more minimal because with the heat I feel like less is more when it comes to products.
For reference, my skin is combination (oily on my T-Zone, normal-dry on the rest of the face). I have rosacea though so I have a lot of redness on my cheeks and some occasional blemish on my chin. Mostly during that time of the month. I’m 27 so I don’t have many wrinkles, only a few signs near my eyes.
- Cleanse: Dr. Barbara Sturm Enzyme Cleanser, it comes a powder that you have to emulsify with water to create a paste. I love it it gives my skin the most amazing glow.
- Toner: Fenty Skin Fat Water, It’s a hybrid between a toner and a serum. You put it on with your hands and I swear it will make your pores disappear. It’s so juicy and plumping, not too dry or too oily and it smells delicious, like pancakes but it’s super faint. This was in my winter routine too, it’s a staple I can’t live without.
- Eye Cream: Belif Moisturizing Eye Bomb: I’ve used this cream on and of for 4-5 years. I find it super intense but lightweight, it works amazingly under make up and I think it’s perfect if you are like me and you only need a hydrating cream.
- Moisturizer: Farmacy Daily Greens Oil-Free Gel Moisturizer, I love gel creams in the summer, this is quite thin but very hydrating. It keeps me matte without making me feel dry. On the plus side, it smells like lemons so it’s super refreshing in the morning.
- Sunscreen: Bali Body Hydrating Face Sunscreen SPF50+, I did a sponsored post when this launched last month but this post isn’t and I’m still using it everyday. It protects me well, it doesn’t irritate my skin, it works under makeup and it’s not greasy. 10/10.
Have you tried any new products you are loving?
I really hope you guys enjoyed the post, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know what you think and if you have any questions.
Check out my previous post here:
Follow me on Social Media: