Hi Darlings, in today’s post I’m going to share with you My Evening Skincare Routine For Combination Skin for Summer 2022.
Since last week I’ve shown you my Morning Skincare Routine, it was only fair to show you my evening one too.
If you missed that post, I’ll copy what I said about my skin type there. My skin is combination (oily on my T-Zone, normal-dry on the rest of the face). I have rosacea though so I have a lot of redness on my cheeks and some occasional blemish on my chin. Mostly during that time of the month. I’m 26 so I don’t have many wrinkles, only a few signs near my eyes.
- Makeup Remover (pt1): Nivea Micellair Water O2 + Reusable Cotton Rounds, I use the micellar water to remove the majority my eye makeup and the makeup on my neck. I’m not too fussy with the micellar water I use but I like the Nivea one.
- Makeup Remover (pt2): Nivea Hydrating Cleansing Oil + Face Halo, I use this cleansing oil to remove the rest of the makeup. I remove it with the Face Halo which allows the cleanser to work deeply into my pores and remove everything. I really like this cleansing oil, you don’t need a lot, it removes everything and it’s affordable.
- Toner: LANEIGE Cream Skin Toner & Moisturizer, This toner looks like milk and it’s super hydrating but lightweight. I love how it plumps my skin. I have to blame my blogger bestie Simone who basically forced me to buy it.
- Eye Cream: Belif Moisturizing Eye Bomb: I’ve used this cream on and of for 4-5 years. I find it super intense but lightweight, it works amazingly under make up and I think it’s perfect if you are like me and you only need a hydrating cream.
- Moisturizer: Bali Body Gradual Face Tan, this is my little secret, I use this every evening because it gives my face the most amazing light tan that’s not orange which I love for Summer. I find it hydrating without being greasy which is perfect for this weather.
- Lip Balm: LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask, I’ve been using this lip balm for years, I’ve used every version but the Vanilla one is my favourite. I love the scent and makes my lips baby soft while I sleep.
Have you tried any new products you are loving?
I really hope you guys enjoyed the post, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know what you think and if you have any questions.
Check out my previous post here:
Follow me on Social Media: