Hi Darlings, in today’s post I’m going to share with you my Christmas Gift Guide For Beauty Lover.
I’m going to be honest here, more than a gift guide this is my wishlist this year. I usually do two separate posts but since this year what I want is mostly in the beauty realm I thought it would be fitting to do just one post.
That being said, usually the most unexpected gifts are the ones I like the most, so I ask anyone who might be reading to get me whatever they want. (Last year my brother in law and sister got me a heated blanket I could write poetry about that’s how much I love it).
But I’m the beauty expert in the family so if they want to get me some beauty stuff, here’s what I would love to get.
If you have a makeup lover you want to buy a present for, I guarantee they’ll love any of these. So I hope this post helps you out. I understand how overwhelming Sephora can be.
The post contains affiliate links.
PSA: unless you are buying for a 7 year old, those big palettes with all the rainbow colours, blushes, lipstick and such are NOT something a beauty lover would want. Get them a gift card. Please.
- NARS Powermatte Long-Lasting Lipstick (I like the shade Dragon Girl)
- Rare Beauty Perfect Strokes Eye Essentials Duo (I’m dying to try both and I need a new mascara)
- Fenty Beauty Flyliner Longwear Liquid Eyeliner (the brown looks amazing)
- Summer Fridays On Cloud Nine Minis Set (these products are such a hit, I’d love to try them)
- Pixi Eye Patches (this is something I’d never buy for myself but I’d love as a gift)
- Rare Beauty Soft Pinch Liquid Blush (I love these blushes, I’d love to get the shade Hope)
- HUDA BEAUTY Glowish Blur Jam Silicone Free Smoothing Primer (Dying to try this and I need a new primer)
- Make Up For Ever Unmatched Defined (Same with this mascara kit, it sounds amazing)
- Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Beautifying Blush and Highlighter Palette (I don’t want to want this, but I do, it’s so pretty)
- KAYALI Vanilla Royale Sugared Patchouli (this sounds far too good, Vanilla 28 is one of my favourite fragrance and this 2.0 version sounds like heaven)
I really hope you guys enjoyed the post, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know what you think and if you have any questions.
Check out my previous post here:
AMAZON Products To Get On Black Friday
Follow me on Social Media:
Leave a Reply