Hi Darlings, so, today, for this Pretty In Pink Valentine’s Day #MakeupMonday I burst out my Urban Decay Naked 3 palette and I created this soft, girly, romantic look. I love the way it turned out, it reminded me why I loved this palette so much.
Valentine’s Day is right around the corner and although I’m single AF I’ve been feeling very romantic in the past few days which gave me the urge to listen to old school Taylor Swift and to play with some pink shadows too.
So whether you are single like me or you are spending the day with your special someone I hope that you’ll enjoy this look and if you choose to not wearing make up… I hope the chocolate tastes good!!
- Primer: NYX Angel Veil Primer
- Foundation: Marc Jacobs Genius Gel Foundation in Bisque Medium
- Concealer: MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NC20
- Powder: Maybelline SuperStay Powder in Ivory
- Blush: MAC Blush in Dame
- Highlighter: Physician’s Formula Shimmer Strips in Natural Nude
- Brows: Maybelline Brow Precise Micro Pencil (shade: Soft Brown) + Maybelline Brow Precise Fiber Filler Mascara (shade: Medium Brown)
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- Eyeshadows: Urban Decay Naked3 Palette, I started with Strange all over the lid, then I put Limit in the crease, with Nooner I’ve further defined the crease and outer corner. I put those two shades on the lower lash line too. With a damp brush, I’ve used Burnout all over the lid. With the same highlighter I used on the face I highlighted the inner corner.
- Eyeliner: Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper + Sephora Kohl and Liner in Intense Black to tightline.
- Mascara: Maybelline Lash Sensational
- Lipstick: MAC Satin Lipstick in Brave
To set it all in place I used the Essence Instant Matt Setting Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.