Hi Darlings, if I look at my personal researches the “Girl Next Door” look is what I love the most. There is something about a natural looking face that attracts me so much.
Lately, I’ve been watching some TV shows and this effortless/naturalish kind of look is one that most of my favourite characters use. It’s not necessarily make up free or no make up make up but more an “enhance your natural beauty” kind of vibe.
The girls I had in mind are Ophelia Price from The Royals (obsessed with that show! if you haven’t seen it yet, YOU NEED TO), Hanna Baker from 13 Reasons Why, Rachel from Friends the list can go on, I think you get it!
- Primer: NYX Angel Veil Primer
- Foundation: L’Oreal Paris Nude Magique Cushion in 3 Vanilla
- Concealer: MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NC20
- Powder: Maybelline Matte Maker in Nude Beige
- Bronzer: Nars Bronzer in Laguna
- Blush: Nars Blush in Deep Throat
- Highlighter: Fenty Beauty Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter in Lightning Dust (Left shade)
- Brows: Maybelline Total Temptation Eyebrow Definer (shade: Soft Brown) + Maybelline Brow Precise Fiber Filler Mascara (shade: Medium Brown)
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- Eyeshadow: Urban Decay Naked Basics, I started with Naked2 in the crease and outer corner to create a soft transition, then with Faint I darken up the same area. I put the mix on the lower lash line too. On the lid, I used the same highlighter I used on the face the Fenty Beauty Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter in Lightning Dust (Left shade)
- Eyeliner: Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper + Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil in Black Fever to thightline.
- Mascara: Maybelline Total Temptation
- Lipstick: I’ve mixed two shades of my new lipstick obsession the L’Oréal Paris Color Riche Shine Lipstick in Only In Paris and in High On Craze
To set it all in place I used the Essence Instant Matt Setting Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
Follow @blushydarling on:
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.