For today’s Halloween #MakeupMonday I’m doing Kim Possible.
I am a 90’s baby so I grew up watching the cartoon and I loved it. So since my hair is a bit orangy I thought it would be fun to create her look.
It’s super easy to create and as you might already know from my previous Halloween looks I don’t like to waste money for a costume so I try to do it with things I have, like my everyday clothes and I just have fun with the make up.
Of course, since she’s a cartoon I had to kind of create the make up in my mind but I hope you’ll like my take on it.
- Primer: Clarins Sos Primer Blurs Imperfection in 02 Peach
- Foundation: Maybelline Fit Me! Matte & Poreless Foundation in 120 Classic Ivory
- Concealer: Essence Camouflage + Matt Concealer in 20 Light Ivory
- Powder: Too Faced Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder
- Bronzer: Physician’s Formula Butter Bronzer in Bronzer
- Blush: Essence Prime & Last Baked Blush in You Make Me Blush
- Highlighter: ColourPop Super Shock Highlighter in On The Cusp
- Brows: Maybelline Total Temptation Eyebrow Definer in Soft Brown + Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel in Clear
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- Eyeshadows: ColourPop The Zodiac Palette, I used The Libra all over the lid and on the lower lashline.
- Eyeliner: Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil in Black Fever to thightline and to softly define the upper and lower lash line.
- Mascara: Essence Super Curl Volume Mascara
- Lipstick: Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick in Veronica, only on the top lip, I’ve put foundation on the bottom one to cover it like Kim.
To set it all in place I used the Essence Instant Matt Setting Spray
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
Follow @blushydarling on:
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.