Today’s #MakeupMonday is inspired by Lili Reinhart Golden Globes Look and I’m going to recreate it on my sister Queen.
Actually, for once she volunteered to get this look done and I’m super ok with it because she looks more similar to Lili than I do.
We are both Riverdale fans and we both love Lili, if you ask me one celeb I could be friend with would definitely be her, following her online is one of the best things I’ve ever done, she’s witty and hilarious, super down to Earth and I just feel connected to her.
I loved seeing her on the red carpet and I love the red make up so much, so it felt right to recreate it. Her make up was done by Adam Breuchaud using Pat McGrath’s products which I don’t have but I’ll leave you her Instagram with all the details in case you were curious, I tried to find dupes because I don’t have any of the original.
- Primer: Clarins Sos Primer Blurs Imperfection in 02 Peach
- Foundation: L’Oréal Infaillible 24HR Fresh Wear Foundation in 135 Vanilla
- Concealer: Too Faced Born This Way Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer in Snow
- Powder: Too Faced Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder
- Bronzer & Highlighter: Nars Orgasm Infatuation Palette
- Brows: Maybelline Brow Precise Micro Pencil in Soft Brown + Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel in Clear
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- Eyeshadows: I started with the Marc Jacobs Highliner Glam Glitter Gel Eye Crayon in Glam Jam all over the lid, from the Urban Decay Naked Heat I used He Devil in the crease and lower lash line then Dirty Talk and Scorched on the lid and En Fuego and Ashes in the outer corner. I put Ounce on the inner corner and browbone.
- Eyeliner: Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Pencil in Demolition, I used to line the upper lashline which I then smudged out.
- Mascara: Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir Mascara
To set it all in place I used the Essence Instant Matt Setting Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
Follow @blushydarling on:
Mimi & Queen
The links in the post are affiliate, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.