I don’t normally do this but this look was too beautiful to pass on so for today’s #MakeupMonday I decided to recreate Lily-Rose Depp look from this Chanel picture.
Now this is not all my idea, my girl Jackie Wyers, who is my favourite YouTuber and such a sweetheart did her tutorial last week and I LOVED IT, you have to check that out too, here’s her link. She’s the nicest girl in the world and her looks are always incredible, I did interview her last year and you can check the post here.
Now, this look is from the MET Gala 2017 and is so chic and classy, I’ve never done anything like this and I love it. Jackie’s recreation is way more accurate but I don’t look good with my hair up so mine only includes the makeup.
- Primer: Clarins Sos Primer Blurs Imperfection in 02 Peach
- Foundation: L’Oréal Infaillible 24HR Fresh Wear Foundation in 135 Vanilla
- Concealer: Fenty Beauty Pro Filt’r Instant Retouch Concealer in 150
- Powder: Fenty Beauty Pro Filt’r Instant Retouch Setting Powder in Butter
- Bronzer: Nars Bronzer in Laguna
- Blush: Nars Blush in Orgasm
- Highlighter: Benefit Dandelion Twinkle Highlighter
- Brows: Maybelline Brow Precise Micro Pencil in Soft Brown + Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel in Clear
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- Eyeshadows: Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina Palette, I’ve used Incense in the crease to create a heavy crease that I’ve flicked out in the outer corner which I’ve intensified with Volatile and Passion. I’ve used the same shades on the lower lashline too. On the lid I’ve MAC Pigment in Naked all over and in the centre part I used a mix of Wild Child and Celestial.
- Eyeliner: Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper + Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Crayon in Blacque in the waterline.
- Mascara: Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir Mascara + Eylure Fleur De Force Fleur Loves Lashes
- Lip Liner: NYX Professional Makeup Slim Lip Pencil in Nude Beige
- Lipstick: MAC Matte Lipstick in Velvet Teddy
To set it all in place I used the Essence Instant Matt Setting Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
Follow @blushydarling on:
The links in the post are affiliate, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.