For today’s #MakeupMonday I’ve decided to recreate Lily Collins‘s look at the Vanity Fair Oscar Party.
I was undecided between her and Miley Cyrus’ so I did a pool on Instagram and Miley’s won but I’ve ended up still choosing this one because I just loved the heavy blush and I was craving a look that screamed Spring like this one.
Of course the look per se it’s quite simple, but it’s healthy and glowy. If you still want to see Miley’s just let me know and I can certainly do it for you.
- Primer: Clarins Sos Primer Blurs Imperfection in 02 Peach
- Concealer: Too Faced Born This Way Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer in Snow
- Powder: Too Faced Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder
- Bronzer: Benefit Hoola Matte Bronzer
- Blush: NYX Bright Idea Illuminating Stick in Rose Petal Pop
- Highlighter: Fenty Beauty Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter in Lightning Dust
- Brows: Maybelline Brow Precise Micro Pencil in Soft Brown + Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel in Clear
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- Eyeshadows: I started with the Wet n Wild Megalast Liquid Catsuit Eyeshadow in Shells & Whistles, all over the lid as a soft shimmery base. After lining around my eyes with a black pencil, I’ve used The Virgo from the ColourPop The Zodiac Palette, to soften it up.
- Lipstick: NYX Bright Idea Illuminating Stick in Rose Petal Pop
- Lipbalm: Dior Addict Lip Glow in Lilac
To set it all in place I used the Essence Instant Matt Setting Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
Follow @blushydarling on:
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.