Hi Darlings, in today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to share with you My Spring Everyday Look using Periwinkle.
I can’t even tell you how obsessed I am with periwinkle, it’s one of those colours that is a colour but it’s not too bold or bright and I feel confident enough to wear it on an everyday base.
I know that wearing colours is not the easiest thing, I’ve worn nude shades pretty much my entire life, but this is a great way to wear colours without looking like a clown. You literally just have to choose a colour put it all over the lid and on the lower lashline, add liquid liner and you are done. If you keep the rest of your look subtle you won’t have problems.
- Primer: Clarins Sos Primer Blurs Imperfection in 02 Peach
- Foundation: L’Oréal Infaillible 24HR Fresh Wear Foundation in 135 Vanilla
- Concealer: L’Oréal Infaillible More Than Concealer in Cashmere
- Powder: Too Faced Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder
- Bronzer: Too Faced Chocolate Soleil
- Blush: Milani Rose Powder Blush in Romantic Rose
- Highlighter: Jeffree Star Cosmetics Liquid Frost in Blue Balls + Benefit Liquid Highlighter in High Beam (I have to mix them otherwise the JSC is too dark)
- Brows: Maybelline Brow Precise Micro Pencil in Soft Brown + Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel in Clear
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- Eyeshadow: Anastasia Beverly Hills Riviera Palette, I’ve just used Mediterranean all over the lid and on the lower lash line on top of the NYX Slide On Pencil in Pretty Violet
- Eyeliner: Fenty Beauty Flyliner in Cuz I’m Black + Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Crayon in Blacquer to line to tightline.
- Mascara: Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir Mascara
- Lipliner: Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat Lip Liner in Pillow Talk
- Lipstick: Jeffree Star Cosmetics Velour Liquid Lipstick in Mannequin
To set it all in place I used the Essence Instant Matt Setting Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
Follow @blushydarling on:
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.