Hi Darlings, today’s #MakeupMonday is going to be a recreation of Kim Kardashian look from Cannes 2016.
I know this is an old look, but I just love it and I wanted to recreate it for you.
This look has a special place in my heart too: when I was dealing with bulimia a couple of years ago I used to do my make up to distract myself from binging and this is one of the looks I’ve done back then.
It was around this time of the year so I feel like doing it now is coming full circle for me to definitely close that awful chapter of my life.
- Primer: Clarins Sos Primer Blurs Imperfection in 02 Peach
- Foundation: L’Oréal Infaillible 24HR Fresh Wear Foundation in 135 Vanilla
- Concealer: Too Faced Born This Way Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer in Snow
- Powder: Too Faced Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder
- Bronzer: Too Faced Chocolate Soleil
- Blush: Marc Jacobs Air Blush Soft Glow Duo in Flesh & Fantasy
- Highlighter: ColourPop Super Shock Highlighter in On The Cusp
- Brows: Maybelline Brow Precise Micro Pencil in Soft Brown + Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel in Clear
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- Eyeshadow: Urban Decay Naked Reloaded, I’ve used Blur to set the primer, Bucked and Boundaries mixed together in the crease, Bribe and Barely Baked all over the lids.
- Eyeliner: Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Crayon in Blacquer to line my inner rhyme and on the lower lashline that I’ve then smudged with some black eyeshadow (any will do).
- Mascara: Essence You Better Work Length Definition Mascara
- Lip Liner: NYX Professional Makeup Slim Lip Pencil in Nude Beige, to line around my lips and smudged towards the inner part.
To set it all in place I used the Essence Instant Matt Setting Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
Follow @blushydarling on:
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.