Hi Darlings, in today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to share my sister’s Queen Birthday Look.
Queen’s birthday is actually tomorrow but like every year I’m going to share with you the birthday look I thought for her for the night.
I love this kind of occasions because we like to put on a funny movie (usually Sisters with Amy Poehler and Tina Fey because it’s the most hilarious thing ever) and just enjoy the night together where I get to treat and pumper her like the Queen that she is.
Thank you to my beautiful little girl for taking part in this, I love you so much, happy birthday!
- Primer: Clarins Sos Primer Blurs Imperfection in 02 Peach
- Foundation: Maybelline Dream Satin Fluid in 45 Honey
- Concealer: L’Oreal True Match Concealer in 2N
- Powder: Becca Hydra-Mist Set & Refresh Powder
- Bronzer: Too Faced Chocolate Soleil
- Blush: Catrice Blush Box in 030 Golden Coral
Highlighter: Essence #Insta Perfect Liquid Highlighter in Gold Addiction + Jeffree Star Cosmetics Supreme Frost in Frozen Peach
- Brows: Sephora Collection Retractable Brow Pencil in Midnight Brown + Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel in Clear
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- Eyeshadows: Anastasia Beverly Hills Riviera Palette, I’ve used Coastline and Palm in the crease, outer corner and lower lashline. I’ve used Yacht on the lid and Inheritance in the inner corner.
- Eyeliner: Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil in Black Fever to tight line and fill the waterline.
- Mascara: Maybelline Total Temptation
- Lipstick: Smashbox Always On Liquid Lipstick in Miss Conduct
To set it all in place I used the Essence Instant Matt Setting Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
Mimi & Queen
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.