Hi Darlings, in today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to share with you this Festive Everyday Look.
This is the kind of look I’m going to rock all month at work because it’s festive enough to be a holiday look but it’s quick and easy so I can do it in the morning.
A little tip if you are afraid of wearing red lipstick in the day if you tone down the rest of your makeup, you should feel less concerned about wearing something over the top on your lips.
- Primer: Clarins Sos Primer Blurs Imperfection in 02 Peach
- Foundation: L’Oréal Infaillible 24HR Fresh Wear Foundation in 135 Vanilla
- Concealer: Too Faced Born This Way Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer in Snow
- Powder: Fenty Beauty Pro Filt’r Instant Retouch Setting Powder in Butter
- Bronzer: Benefit Hoola Matte Bronzer
- Blush: Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hours Blush in Exposed
- Highlighter: Shiseido Aura Dew in Solar 02
- Brows: L’Oréal Brow Artist High Contour in Brunette + Benefit Gimme Brow in 3 Medium
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- Eyeshadow: Diorshow Liquid Mono in 650 Copper Sparks all over the lids and in 080 Fireworks in the inner corner.
- Eyeliner: Benefit Roller Liner + Smashbox Always On Gel Liner in Fishnet to thighline.
- Mascara: Maybelline Snapscara
- Lip Liner: Sephora Lip Liner To Go in Deep Ruby
- Lipstick: MAC Retro Matte Liquid Lipcolour in Feels So Grand
To set it all in place I used the Mario Badescu Aloe Facial Spray.
Soap & Glory Pinkwell Sexy Mother Pucker Pillow Plump XXL Lip Plumping Gloss | Review
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.
Leave a Reply