Hi Darlings, in today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to share with you this Shailene Woodley from the Golden Globes 2020 Inspired Look.
If you saw the post about the Golden Globes Best & Worst Looks you’d know her makeup was my favourite, to be honest, I love her eye shape so I think everything looks incredible on her.
Her makeup artist Alex Babsky shared on Instagram that he used all Lancome products and, since I’m lucky enough to work in a beauty store, I got to borrow some of the products to recreate it (here you can see the list of what he used).
- Primer: Clarins Sos Primer Blurs Imperfection in 02 Peach
- Foundation: L’Oréal Infaillible 24HR Fresh Wear Foundation in 135 Vanilla
- Concealer: Essence Stay Natural+ Concealer in 30 Ashy Nude
- Powder: Fenty Beauty Pro Filt’r Instant Retouch Setting Powder in Butter
- Bronzer: theBalm Bahama Mama Bronzer
- Blush: Essence The Blush in 50 Blooming
- Highlighter: MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft And Gentle
- Brows: Chanel Crayon Sourcils Sculpting Eyebrow Pencil in Brun Naturel + Benefit Gimme Brow in 3 Medium
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- Eyeshadow: Lancome Hypnose 5-Colour Eyeshadow Palette in Smokey Chic, to create a sharp line I’ve put scotch tape on the side of my eyes. I used the fourth colour in the crease and the fifth one in the outer corner. On the lid, I used a mix of the first and second. Lastly, I’ve put the same mix in the lower lashline.
- Eyeliner: Lancome GRANDIÔSE Bendable Liquid Eyeliner + Lancome Le Crayon Kohl in Noir in the upper and lower inner rhyme.
- Mascara: Lancome HYPNÔSE DRAMA Volume Mascara
- Lipliner: Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat Lip Liner in Pillow Talk
- Lipstick: Lancome L’Absolu Rouge Lipstick in 250 Beige Mirage
To set it all in place I used the Mario Badescu Aloe Facial Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.