Hi Darlings, in today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to share with you this Ultraviolet Look.
Leave it to me to come up with looks names. Of course, I’m using the Mercury Retrograde palette and today I wanted to play with the pinks and purples.
I’m very pleased with how this look came out but it was quite tricky to get it to this level of pigmentation, the shimmers took a lot of layering.
- Primer: Clarins Sos Primer Blurs Imperfection in 02 Peach
- Foundation: L’Oréal Infaillible 24HR Fresh Wear Foundation in 135 Vanilla
- Concealer: Essence Stay Natural+ Concealer in 30 Ashy Nude
- Powder: Fenty Beauty Pro Filt’r Instant Retouch Setting Powder in Butter
- Bronzer: theBalm Bahama Mama Bronzer
- Blush: Essence The Blush in 60 Beaming
- Highlighter: Shiseido Aura Dew in Solar 02
- Brows: Chanel Crayon Sourcils Sculpting Eyebrow Pencil in Brun Naturel + Benefit Gimme Brow in 3 Medium
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- Eyeshadow: Huda Beauty Mercury Retrograde Palette, I used Off Balance and Libra in the crease and on the lower lashline, Hot Mess in the outer corner. In the inner corner, I’ve put Cosmic and in the centre of the lid, I’ve used Ultraviolet.
- Eyeliner: Benefit Roller Liner + Smashbox Always On Gel Liner in Fishnet to thighline.
- Mascara: YSL The Shock Volumizing Waterproof Mascara
- Lipbalm: Dior Addict Lip Glow in Lilac
- Lipgloss: Dior Addict Lip Maximizer Plumping Gloss in 001 Pink
To set it all in place I used the Mario Badescu Aloe Facial Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.