Hi Darlings, in today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to share with you this Orange Glittery Smokey Eye.
So, in case you didn’t know, Italy is in quarantine, that means, we can’t leave our houses, because of the Corona Virus. I don’t want to talk about it don’t worry but it’s kind of the reason behind this look.
I’ve been quite anxious and losing myself in makeup always helps, I used to do it when I was dealing with bulimia too.
So for today’s look, I decided to create this beautiful glittery smokey eye with black and orange. It’s not super springy but I love how sultry it is.
It would have been even better with black in the waterline but it doesn’t look good on me so I skipped it.
- Primer: Clarins Sos Primer Blurs Imperfection in 02 Peach
- Foundation: Guerlain Lingerie De Peau Aqua Nude in 2N Clair
- Concealer: Dior Forever Skin Correct Concealer in 1,5N
- Powder: Fenty Beauty Pro Filt’r Instant Retouch Setting Powder in Butter
- Bronzer: theBalm Bahama Mama Bronzer
- Blush: theBalm Hot Mama! Blush
- Highlighter: Fenty Beauty Diamond Bomb II All-Over Diamond Veil in Holo At Me
- Brows: Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil in 001 Universal Brown + Benefit Gimme Brow in 3 Medium
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- Eyeshadow: Tati Beauty Textured Neutral Vol.1 Eyeshadow Palette, I’ve used Aura Matte to set my primer, I’ve used Story Matte in the crease, which I’ve then deepened with Ritual Matte. In the inner and outer corner, I’ve used Memory Matte. I’ve used Story Matte on the lower lashline as well. In the centre of the lid, I’ve used first Ritual Metallic and on top of it Story Glitter. I’ve used Aura Metallic in the inner corner.
- Eyeliner: Benefit Roller Liner + Smashbox Always On Gel Liner in Fishnet to thighline and to line the half of the lower lashline.
- Mascara: YSL The Shock Volumizing Waterproof Mascara
- Lipstick: YSL Rouge Volupte Rock’n Shine in 1 Nude Solo.
To set it all in place I used the Mario Badescu Aloe Facial Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.