Hi Darlings, in today’s post we are doing the Would You Rather Beauty TAG.
I totally stole this from my friend at The Newbury Girl, I haven’t done a TAG in years but I enjoyed her post so much I wanted to do it too.
I was completely lost on what to do for today post because there aren’t new exciting collections out, so a TAG it is and I’m working outside for the first time in over two months (I’m on a balcony but still) and I want to write a fun chatty post more than anything else.
Do you like TAGs? Should I do more of them? By the way, I’m not going to tag anyone specific so if you want to do it feel free to.
Would You Rather Beauty Tag – The Questions
1. Would you rather have a bad base… or bad eye makeup? Bad eye makeup, I’ve always focused on my base more than anything because I think a good base can make mediocre eye makeup look 10 times better.
2. Would you rather wear a neutral eye for the rest of your life… or a neutral lip? Probably neutral lips, I like neutral eyes too but I feel like if could only have fun with lipsticks I’d get bored very easily. Plus I love my nude lipsticks way too much.
3. Would you rather wear the wrong foundation shade… or no foundation at all? No foundation, for sure. As long as I have primer and concealer I don’t need foundation. I just like to use it because it looks more complete if I have eye makeup and lasts longer if I stay out all day.
4. Would you rather give up primer… or setting spray? I don’t believe in setting sprays so I’d give them up in a second but I need a primer. I usually use it even if I’m not wearing makeup.
5. Would you rather not wear makeup for a year… or not drink coffee for a year? Funny you ask, today we were out of our coffee capsules (they arrived around 3 PM) and I was going insane. I love makeup but I need coffee.
6. Would you rather have only 60 seconds to do your daily makeup routine… or have to do a full-glam one-hour transformation every time you do your makeup? I either go makeup-free or when I do my makeup, I usually do a full face (well, my version of a full face which is not heavy at all).
It doesn’t take me an hour but I like to take my time.
7. Would you rather only use mattes… or only use shimmers? This is hard because I love glitter but between shimmer and matte I’d go with mattes, they are easier to wear and look more classy in a full look.
8. Would you rather not do makeup for a year… or never watch another YouTube video ever again? I barely watch YouTube, like a couple of videos each week so I’d definitely give that up.
9. One has to go: Highlight, bronzer, blush. When I do a quick look I usually skip bronzer, so I’ll go with that and I might still be able to use eyeshadow if I need to contour.
Final Thoughts on the Would You Rather Beauty Tag
This was so much fun! I honestly thought I’d struggle more with the questions but apparently I didn’t. I think it’s safe to say that the only thing that would make me give up makeup is coffee!
I feel like I definitely have a better relationship with makeup now than when I was younger. I can go makeup-free. I’m literally makeup-free while I write this post, but I like testing out new things and play with it so I can’t give it up but it’s more my choice than a necessity like it used to be.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.