Hi Darlings, in today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to share with you this Warm Sunset Look.
It’s not the most original look, I know but I finally got the Natasha Denona Sunset Palette and I wanted to play with it (I literally threw on as many shades as I could).
If you don’t follow me on Instagram (you can do it here), you wouldn’t know I actually just bought the palette on an INSANE sale Sephora Italia was doing.
Now, you know her palettes are insanely expensive and this was reduced from 113€ to 56€, I couldn’t pass it up even if I wanted to. And I legit wanted this palette ever since it came out but there was no way I was going to get it full price.
- Primer: MAC Prep + Prime Skin
- Foundation: Guerlain Lingerie De Peau Aqua Nude in 2N Clair
- Concealer: Dior Forever Skin Correct Concealer in 1,5N
- Powder: Essence My Skin Perfector Loose Fixing Powder in 20 Nude
- Bronzer: theBalm Bahama Mama Bronzer
- Blush: Essence Blush Lighter in 04 Peachy Dawn
- Highlighter: Shiseido Aura Dew in Solar 02
- Brows: Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil in 001 Universal Brown + Benefit Gimme Brow in 3 Medium
- Primer: Catrice Matte Liquid Eyeshadow in 02 Balanced Soul
- Eyeshadow: Natasha Denona Sunset Palette, I’ve used Horizon and Panjin in the crease, Igneous and Vulcano in the outer corner. Atmosphere all over the lid and Sol and Sundazed in the inner corner. Lastly, I’ve used Horizon and Igneous on the lower lashline.
- Eyeliner: Benefit Roller Liner + Smashbox Always On Gel Liner in Fishnet to thighline.
- Mascara: Catrice Clean ID Volume + Lengthening Mascara
- Lipgloss: MAC Plenty Of Pout Plumping Lip Gloss in Ephemeral Nature
To set it all in place I used the Mario Badescu Aloe Facial Spray.
Honest Beauty Honey, Marsala Lip Crayon | Review
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.
Leave a Reply