Hi Darlings, in today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to share with you this Iridescent Smokey Eye.
The look is rather simple, I used only matte eyeshadows, they are from the Natasha Denona Sunset Palette but you can use any matte eyeshadow you own.
I wanted to add some iridescence on top so I used one of my favourite products of last Summer to create that purple-pink-blue shift.
Apparently this look was a success because both my mom and my sister complimented me on it and that NEVER happens.
- Primer: MAC Prep + Prime Skin
- Foundation: Guerlain Lingerie De Peau Aqua Nude in 2N Clair
- Concealer: Dior Forever Skin Correct Concealer in 1,5N
- Powder: Fenty Beauty Pro Filt’r Instant Retouch Setting Powder in Butter
- Bronzer: Fenty Beauty Cheeks Out Freestyle Cream Bronzer in Butta Biscuit
- Blush: Honest Beauty Crème Cheek Blush in Rose Pink
- Highlighter: Bali Body Glow Stick in Rose Gold
- Brows: Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil in 001 Universal Brown + Benefit Gimme Brow in 3 Medium
- Primer: Catrice Matte Liquid Eyeshadow in 02 Balanced Soul
- Eyeshadow: Natasha Denona Sunset Palette, I’ve used Sinai in the crease, Vulcano in the outer corner and Terra all over the lid. On top of it, I’ve put a dab of the Smashbox Crystalized Shimmer Drops in Moostoned. Lastly, I’ve used Igneous on the lower lashline.
- Eyeliner: Smashbox Always On Gel Liner in Brewed on the upper lashline and to thighline.
- Mascara: YSL The Shock Volumizing Waterproof Mascara
- Lipgloss: Catrice Volumizing Lip Booster in 010 SomeBARE Over The Rainbow
To set it all in place I used the Mario Badescu Aloe Facial Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.