Hi Darlings, in today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to share with you this Happy Pride Look.
June is pride month as you know and I’ve always been an ally for the LGBTQ+ community, I think my first pride was in 2011 and I’m so sad we won’t have one this year.
I wanted to do a look for the occasion for years but I’m not the most skilled with colours and to be honest, I didn’t even have many of them until now. Like, as you can see, I don’t have a proper green because it looks terrible on me and I had to improvise. I apologize for how many palettes I’ve used, I don’t have one that had all the colours of the rainbow (pride flag rainbow, which is six colours).
I absolutely love the way this look turned out. I got inspo on Pinterest and I love how the eyes merge with the blush.
- Primer: Clarins Sos Primer Blurs Imperfection in 02 Peach
- Foundation: Guerlain Lingerie De Peau Aqua Nude in 2N Clair
- Concealer: Dior Forever Skin Correct Concealer in 1,5N
- Powder: Too Faced Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder
- Bronzer: Fenty Beauty Cheeks Out Freestyle Cream Bronzer in Butta Biscuit
- Highlighter: Shiseido Aura Dew in Solar 02
- Brows: Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil in 001 Universal Brown + Benefit Gimme Brow in 3 Medium
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base + NYX Eyeshadow Base in White
- Eyeshadow: On the left eye, from the Natasha Denona Sunset Palette, I’ve used Panjin on the outer corner which I’ve extended as blush on the cheeks, on the centre I’ve used Horizon and in the inner corner I’ve used Sol. I did the same steps on the lower lashline. In the waterline, I’ve used the Marc Jacobs Highliner Glam Glitter Gel Eye Crayon in Glam Jam. On the right eye, I’ve used from the Huda Beauty Mercury Retrograde Palette the shade Libra in the outer corner which I’ve extended as blush on the cheeks, and Haze in the inner corner, in the centre, I’ve used a mix of the shade number #9 and #13 from the Essence Disney Princess Belle Eyeshadow Palette I did the same steps on the lower lashline. In the waterline, I’ve used the Kiko Lasting Precision Automatic Eyeliner And Khol in 09 Mint. In both the inner corners, I’ve used Aura Glitter from the Tati Beauty Textured Neutral Vol.1 Eyeshadow Palette.
- Eyeliner: Benefit Roller Liner + Smashbox Always On Gel Liner in Fishnet to thighline.
- Mascara: YSL The Shock Volumizing Waterproof Mascara
- Lipstick: Fenty Beauty Slip Shine Sheer Shiny Lipstick in Glazed
- Lipgloss: Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb in Sweetmouth
To set it all in place I used the Mario Badescu Aloe Facial Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.