Hi Darlings, in today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to share with you this Crunchy Leaves Look.
I was kind of short for ideas for today’s look then I remembered this look my favourite YouTuber and friend Jackie Wyers did a couple of weeks ago and I knew I had to recreate it.
I’m actually not going to copy the exact look but it has definitely inspired mine today so I’ll link it. Jackie deserves all the love so please go follow her, she’s so talented and one of the kindest soul I know.
Also, I know I’ve used the same lip combo last week, but I love how it looks on me and how it pairs with warmer looks.
- Primer: Clarins Sos Primer Blurs Imperfection in 02 Peach
- Foundation: Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation in B20
- Concealer: Essence High Beauty Brightening Concealer in 02 Peach Beige + Dior Forever Skin Correct Concealer in 1,5N
- Powder: Too Faced Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder
- Bronzer: Benefit Hoola Matte Bronzer (the one where I hit pan)
- Blush: Benefit CORALista Box o’ Powder Blush (the peachy one next to Hoola)
- Highlighter: Shiseido Aura Dew in Solar 02
- Brows: NYX Micro Brow Pencil in Brunette + Benefit Gimme Brow in 3 Medium
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- Eyeshadow: Tati Beauty Textured Neutral Vol.1 Eyeshadow Palette, I’ve used Story Matte all over the lid. Then I’ve put Soothe Matte in the crease and Ritual Matte in the outer corner and I’ve used them on the lower lashline too.
- Eyeliner: Charlotte Tilbury Feline Flick Liquid Eyeliner in Panther + Smashbox Always On Gel Liner in Fishnet to thighline + Kiko Lasting Precision Automatic Eyeliner And Khol in 01 Butter in the waterline.
- Mascara: YSL The Shock Volumizing Waterproof Mascara
- Lipliner: NYX Suede Matte Lip Liner Pencil in Toulouse
- Lipstick: Charlotte Tilbury Superstar Lips in Pillow Talk
To set it all in place I used the Mario Badescu Aloe Facial Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.