Hi Darlings, in today’s post I’m going to show you my Spring Beauty Essentials for 2021.
You know I don’t do monthly favourites but out of everything I test some things stick out more than others and I like to share them with you.
There aren’t a lot of products because I’ve been trying to buy less and finish some things I have hanging around before they expire.
For most of these products, I have reviews already up so I won’t go into details about them but I’ll make sure to link the review in case you wanted more details.
We are going to talk about hair, skincare and makeup.
Spring BEAUTY Essentials: Hair Care
I’m pretty lucky in the hair department so I’m not too fussy with my routine therefore when a product impresses me, you know it must be good.
I’m not the most sustainable person and I’m not here trying to tell you how to do it, but I’m trying so I’ve recently tried the new Garnier Ultimate Blends Delicate Oat Softening Shampoo Bar and I genuinely like it better than the liquid version. This specific one smells divine, lathers really well and it’s sustainable. On the plus side, Garnier stopped selling to China so it’s officially cruelty-free.
Spring BEAUTY Essentials: Skincare
I’m not entirely sure where to put this product because it’s not really skincare, but it’s a lash lift treatment. Since I’m not a professional I’m still unsure whether to post about it or not but it’s worth mentioning because it changed my life (dramatic, I know).
I have very thick hair, which results in very thick lashes. Long story short, they are very heavy and mascara makes them drop down so I have to use waterproof ones to keep the lashes up.
I got this kit on Amazon, for 20€ so I’m not entirely sure what it contains but it works beautifully. It’s a long process (about an hour) and it’s not the most comfortable one but it allows me to have lifted lashes for 3-4 weeks. It’s not super easy either that’s why I haven’t done a post but it’s a genuine improvement for me.
(This is not really a before and after but in both shots I don’t have mascara)
The first one is without the lift and the second one is with (I took it last week and I did the treatment two weeks prior). I haven’t used a lash curler ever since I got it.
Spring BEAUTY Essentials: MAKEUP
- MAC Cosmetics Love Me Lipstick in Laissez-Faire (here the review), ever since I got this lipstick, it’s all I’ve been using. The shade is the perfect nude for me. The formula is incredible and even if it’s a newer one for me, I know it will be a must in my collection.
- MAC Cosmetics Glow Play Blush in So Natural, I love cream blushes for Spring/Summer and this one is divine. I love the shade and despite being creamy it lasts a long time.
- MAC Cosmetics Paint Pot in Let’s Skate (here the review), I’ve been wearing this cream eyeshadow every day. It’s brightening (due to light pink base), luminous (due to the gold reflex) and lasts all day. Paired with brown liner it’s perfect for Spring.
- Essence Pretty Natural Hydrating Foundation in 050 Neutral Champagne (here the review), I love this foundation. It’s lightweight, easy to layer if you need, not too matte and not too dry, it lasts all day and I seriously can’t believe how affordable it is. On the plus side, the shade range is great.
- Catrice Blush Box Glowing + Multicolor in 10 Dolce Vita (here the review), I’m obsessed with this blush. The shade is GORGEOUS. The formula is also great and it’s affordable.
- Catrice Sheer Beautifying Lip Balm in 20 Fashion Mauvement (here the review), beautiful everyday lip balm, it’s nice and hydrating. The shade is so pretty and it looks almost smoothing on the lips.
- elf Cosmetics Mint Melt Eyeshadow in Chocolate Mint (here the review), it might look like a simple palette but I love the shades. I love using mint in the Spring/Summer and this makes it super easy to create a natural look with a fun pop of colour. For the price, the formula is actually impressive.
WHICH ARE YOUR Spring Essentials? LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS!
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.