Hi Darlings, in today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to share with you this Peony Pink Monochromatic Look.
I love a monochromatic look, especially in summer and I was super inspired by my new Honest Beauty Crème Cheek Blush that I wanted to use it for a full look.
It’s such a fun and easy look because you literally need one product.
- Primer: elf Cosmetics Poreless Putty Primer
- Foundation: Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder Foundation in 3 Fair
- Concealer: Catrice Clean ID High Cover Concealer in 010 Neutral Sand
- Powder: Too Faced Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder + Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim Light (only under the eyes)
- Bronzer: Catrice Clean ID Mineral Bronzer in 010 Light
- Blush: Honest Beauty Crème Cheek Blush in Peony Pink
- Highlighter: Catrice Clean ID Highlighting Palette in 010 Rose Gold
- Brows: L’Oréal Brow Stylist Definer in Brunette + Maybelline Fast Sculpting Brow Gel in 04 Medium Brown
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base in Light
- Eyeshadow: Honest Beauty Crème Cheek Blush in Peony Pink all over the lids and lower lash line Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Luxury Palette, I’ve used shade 3 (Pop) on top to fix the cream.
- Eyeliner: Charlotte Tilbury Feline Flick Liquid Eyeliner in Super Brown+ Smashbox Always On Gel Liner in Brewed to thighline + Kiko Lasting Precision Automatic Eyeliner And Khol in 01 Butter in the waterline.
- Mascara: Maybelline Lash Sensational Sky High Mascara
To set it all in place I used the Mario Badescu Aloe Facial Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.