Hi Darlings, in today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to share with you this Mint Colour Block Look.
Ok so, I usually stay away from these tones because:
A) they don’t look too good with my eye colour and
B) I look like a kid who played with mama’s makeup
But fashion-wise I’m having an affair with it (see the top I’m wearing), which is actually more sage-green but I won’t be caught dead in green eyeshadow and I don’t even own one so this is the closest it gets for me.
The look is ridiculously easy, just one shadow but it looks very intense and over the top, perfect for Summer.
- Primer: elf Cosmetics Poreless Putty Primer
- Foundation: Fenty Beauty Eaze Drop Blurring Skin Tint in 5
- Concealer: Tarte Shape Tape Concealer in 20B Light
- Powder: Too Faced Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder + Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim Light (only under the eyes)
- Bronzer: elf Cosmetics Primer-Infused Bronzer in Forever Sunkissed
- Blush: elf Cosmetics Putty Blush in Turks And Caicos
- Highlighter: Catrice Clean ID Highlighting Palette in 010 Rose Gold
- Brows: L’Oréal Brow Stylist Definer in Brunette + Maybelline Fast Sculpting Brow Gel in 04 Medium Brown
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base in Light
- Eyeshadow: Huda Beauty Mercury Retrograde Palette, I used Haze all over the lid and blended in the crease. I’ve layered it a few times to get a more intense pigmentation near the lashes. On the center and inner corener I’ve used Supermoon.
- Eyeliner: Charlotte Tilbury Feline Flick Liquid Eyeliner in Super Brown + Kiko Lasting Precision Automatic Eyeliner And Khol in 12 Wood to thighline + Kiko Lasting Precision Automatic Eyeliner And Khol in 01 Butter in the waterline.
- Mascara: Maybelline Lash Sensational Sky High Mascara + Catrice Clean ID Full Lash Mascara
- Lipgloss: Maybelline Lifter Gloss in Silk
To set it all in place I used the Mario Badescu Aloe Facial Spray.
Catrice Clean ID Full Lash Mascara | Review
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.
Leave a Reply