Hi Darlings, in today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to share with you this Kendall Jenner Inspired Look.
This past week I’ve been on holiday from work and I’ve been watching so many episodes of Keeping Up With The Kardashian (I couldn’t watch it before here, so I’m slowly making my way through the show) and I love Kendall’s look.
I’ve never done a look inspired by her because we are too different, I mean obviously, she’s gorgeous, but our features are quite different so what looks good on her, doesn’t on me and vice-versa.
This look is not inspired by a particular but it’s more a combo of some looks I’ve seen on her through the years.
Now is your turn, who is your favourite Kardashian/Jenner? I love Kendall and Khloe!
- Primer: Wet n Wild Prime Focus Impossible Primer
- Foundation: Fenty Beauty Eaze Drop Blurring Skin Tint in 3
- Concealer: Tarte Shape Tape Concealer in 20B Light
- Powder: Too Faced Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder + Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim Light (only under the eyes)
- Bronzer: elf Cosmetics Primer-Infused Bronzer in Forever Sunkissed
- Blush: Dior BACKSTAGE Rosy Glow Blush in Pink
- Highlighter: Catrice More Than Glow Highlighter in 020 Supreme Rose Beam
- Brows: L’Oréal Brow Stylist Definer in Brunette + NYX The Brow Glue
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base in Light
- Eyeshadow: L’Oreal Emotion Nude Eyes & Cheek Blushing Palette, I’ve used the 2nd shade all over the lids, then I’ve put the 12th shade in the crease which I’ve then deepened with the third to last. I’ve used these two shades in the lower lash line. Lastly I’ve used the 3rd shade in the inner corner.
- Eyeliner: Catrice Clean ID Matt Liquid Liner + Kiko Lasting Precision Automatic Eyeliner And Khol in 16 Black to thighline + Kiko Lasting Precision Automatic Eyeliner And Khol in 01 Butter in the waterline.
- Mascara: Catrice Clean ID Volume and Definition Mascara
- Lipliner: Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat Lip Liner in Pillow Talk
- Lipstick: MAC Love Me Liquid Lipcolour in Laissez Faire
To set it all in place I used the Mario Badescu Aloe Facial Spray.
Essence Glow Glow Go! Liquid Highlighter | Review
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.
Leave a Reply