Hi Darlings, in today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to share with you this Autumn Purple Glam Look.
I’m wayyyy too excited for this look. I rarely buy makeup that’s not strictly to review lately, but I got the new Natasha Denona Retro Eyeshadow Palette totally for myself. I wouldn’t normally spend much on a single product but I loved the look of this palette and I had to have it.
I legit bought it 15 minutes after it launched and this is the first time I’m playing with it. I hope you like the looks I’ve come up with because I sense a lot more coming.
- Primer: Wet n Wild Prime Focus Impossible Primer
- Foundation: Fenty Beauty Eaze Drop Blurring Skin Tint in 5
- Concealer: Tarte Shape Tape Concealer in 20B Light
- Powder: Too Faced Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder + Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim Light (only under the eyes)
- Bronzer: elf Cosmetics Primer-Infused Bronzer in Forever Sunkissed
- Blush: Dior BACKSTAGE Rosy Glow Blush in Pink
- Highlighter: Catrice More Than Glow Highlighter in 020 Supreme Rose Beam
- Brows: L’Oréal Brow Stylist Definer in Brunette + NYX The Brow Glue
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base in Light
- Eyeshadow: Natasha Denona Retro Eyeshadow Palette, I’ve used mod all over the lid to set the primer, then I’ve used nude mauve as my transition shade. To intesify the crease I’ve used amara and rebellion. I’ve used those shades on the lower lashline too. All over the lid I’ve put glitz and in the inner corner psychedelic.
- Eyeliner: Catrice Clean ID Matt Liquid Liner + Kiko Lasting Precision Automatic Eyeliner And Khol in 16 Black to thighline + Kiko Lasting Precision Automatic Eyeliner And Khol in 01 Butter in the waterline.
- Mascara: Maybelline Lash Sensational Sky High Mascara + Catrice Clean ID Full Lash Mascara
- Lipgloss: Tower 28 Beauty ShineOn Milky Lip Jelly Gloss in Oat
To set it all in place I used the Mario Badescu Aloe Facial Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.