Hi Darlings, in today’s post I’m going to share with you my Black Friday 2021 Beauty Recommendations.
I am soooo excited about this post because the recommendations I have are GOOD! Some of these products are things I want, some of them I already own and some are things I’ve owned in the past.
As for me, I usually use the Black Friday sale to buy Christmas gifts but this year I’m planning on getting a few pairs of jeans and bodies because after losing quite a bit of weight I need clothes more than makeup!
What are you going to buy?
Black Friday 2021: Skincare Recommendations
1. Glow Recipe Banana Souffle (39$), I can’t even begin to tell you how much I love this moisturizer. It has a pudding consistency but it melts into the skin. It smells delicious, it hydrates and soothes the skin beautifully. I only use it in the evening because it’s a bit greasy on me but when I wake up in the morning my skin is baby soft.
2. Fenty Skin Fat Water (28$), It’s a hybrid between a toner and a serum, you put it on with your hands, so no waste of cotton rounds or product, and I swear it will make your pores disappear. It’s so juicy and plumping, not too dry or too oily and it smells delicious, like pancakes but it’s super faint. Toner is a step I usually skip but I love this so I don’t do it anymore.
3. Drunk Elephant Protini Polypeptide Cream (68$), I don’t have this cream but man do I love it. It’s quite pricey, too much for me to justify the purchase. I always get samples of it at Sephora (and by this point, I’ve used it a lot), I should just commit to the full size. After using it my skin is plump and smooth, it glows but it’s not greasy and my pores disappear. Maybe the sale is my occasion to buy it.
Black Friday 2021: Fragrance Recommendations
4. KAYALI VANILLA 28 (85$) I found this brand two years ago and months later I’ve discovered it was Huda Beauty’s perfume line. I rarely fall in love with fragrances but this is still a favourite and it’s on my Christmas wishlist because I just run out of mine and I can’t be without it.
It’s very sweet and vanillary (hence the name) but in a very mature and sexy way. It’s quite unusual and I kind of love that not many people use it, it makes me feel unique.
The Key Notes are: Vanilla Orchids, Tonka Absolute, Amber Woods.
5. YSL Black Opium (78$), I have a rollerball of this always in my purse and I’d love a full size. It’s so warm and sexy, it’s kind of perfect for this time of the year.
The notes are:
- Top notes: Pear, Pink Pepper and Orange Blossom
- Middle notes: Coffee, Jasmine, Bitter Almond and Licorice
- Base notes: Vanilla, Patchouli, Cedar and Cashmere Wood.
Black Friday 2021: Makeup Recommendations
6. Charlotte Tilbury Eyes To Mesmerise in Pillow Talk (review)(34$) I love cream eyeshadow and I love Pillow Talk. This eyeshadow is on my eyes as a base basically every day I’m wearing makeup. The formula is amazing, it lasts a long time and the shade looks flattering on almost everyone.
7. KVD Beauty Dazzle Stick in Hail Surge (review) and in Electro Bolt (review)(22$), If you could only get one product from this post, please let it be this eyeshadow. No matter the shade you buy the product will be incredible. These eyeshadows look amazing. They are so shiny and long lasting. They don’t crease throughout the day and I don’t get glitter fallout all over the cheeks. The colours are so blinding and easy to use, I promise you won’t regret them.
8. Natasha Denona Zendo Eyeshadow Palette (65$), I’ve actually just bought this palette but I put it on the list more as an indication than as a specific item. If you want high quality eyeshadows you can’t go wrong with a Natasha Denona palette. I can guarantee you that they are a product you won’t regret.
9. Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Lip Secrets Set (45$), I actually bought this kit last year and I still use these products all the time. The lipstick is the perfect everyday shade and the lip liner pairs well with everything. The shimmery gloss is so pretty and the collagen lip bath feels amazing on dry lips. Seriously worth the price.
10. FENTY BEAUTY Gloss Bomb Heat in Fussy (review)(22$), I definitely want another shade of this gloss because I wear it all the time. It’s plumping (it tingles) and it makes your lips SO smooth. It looks amazing on.
These are all my recommendations for this year, if you want to get them using the links I provided I’ll get a small commition and it won’t cost you more. It’s just a way to support me and I’ll really appreciate it. Let me know what’s on your wishlist and what you’ll get. As I said for me it will be mostly clothes and Christmas presents.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.