Hi Darlings, in today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to share with you this Glittery Glimmery Goddess Look.
Soooo everyone at my day job has Covid but me so I’ve been doing double shifts every day the past week and I’m actually drained. That being said I needed a look that would make me look bright and awake enough to deal with customers.
Now, the star of the show is a liquid glitter that I’ve seen in this AD I’ve been bombarded with in the past few months, look at it and tell me you don’t want it all over your eyes.
So, I finally got it because it looked so pretty, but I’m still testing it so I’ll report back.
- Primer: VIEVE Skin Nova Instant Radiance Primer + tarte Timeless Smoothing Primer
- Foundation: Fenty Beauty Eaze Drop Blurring Skin Tint in 3
- Concealer: NYX Can’t Stop Won’t Stop Concealer in Light Ivory
- Powder: Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder + Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder in Fair
- Bronzer/Highlighter: Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow Contour Duo
- Blush: Dior BACKSTAGE Rosy Glow Blush in Coral
- Brows: NYX Lift & Snatch Brow Tint Pen Eyebrow Pen in Ash Brown + Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Freeze Styling Wax
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base in Light
- Eyeshadow: Dear Dahlia Paradise Shine Eye Sequins Eyeshadow in Goddess all over the lid and on the lower lashline, just like the AD.
- Eyeliner: Chanel Le Liner De Chanel Liquid Eyeliner in 516 Rouge Noir + Kiko Lasting Precision Automatic Eyeliner And Khol in 12 Wood to thighline + Kiko Lasting Precision Automatic Eyeliner And Khol in 01 Butter in the waterline.
- Mascara: Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Push Up Lashes! Mascara
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.