Hi Darlings, in today’s post I’m going to show you my Winter Beauty Essentials for 2022.
You know I don’t do monthly favourites but out of everything I test some things stick out more than others and I like to share them with you.
I’m so excited about this post because, even if there aren’t many products, what I’ve discovered is INCREDIBLE!
For some of these products, I already have reviews up so I won’t go into details but I’ll make sure to link the review in case you want.
We are going to talk about skincare, body care and makeup.
Winter BEAUTY Essentials: Body Care
I’ve seen so many people talking about this deodorant but all of them were sponsored by the brand, I’m not, so I’m here to give you the tea.
Wild Deodorant is a natural deodorant subscription service where you basically buy the case (I got the pink one) once and then get refills sent to your door.
I’m a bit scared of deodorants because I have a health condition where (without many details) I get bad infections on my armpits, so for years, I haven’t used one. Now that I’ve lost weight and my health is under control I can actually use deodorant, but I still wanted something natural.
This looked pretty and so many people I follow love it so I gave it a go. You can choose your fragrance (I have Coconut Vanilla which is HEAVENLY and not too overpowering) and it’s so good. It lasts all day and despite being natural it actually works. The only issue I had was that it stained my clothes when I was putting them on. It turned out it was my fault because I was using too much. Now it doesn’t happen anymore.
I’m going to be 100% honest, since they are from England ordering is a bit of a nightmare. My package actually never showed up and I got a refund. Then two months after my package showed up (with customs to pay obvs), I started using it and fell in love. I immediately got the refills so if they take two months to arrive I have time. Long story short, if you want a natural deodorant that actually works this is amazing.
Winter BEAUTY Essentials: Skin Care
I’ve heard Suzie Bonaldi rave about the Sunday Riley UFO Oil for months so I decided to get it because it sounded amazing.
Basically is an oil that helps clear the skin from acne, blemishes, blackheads without drying your skin and that was my main issue. I’m not oily so if I use too drying products my skin reacts and produces even more oils that will clog my pores and cause more blemishes.
I use it every evening and my skin looks more clear and the blemishes are gone. It should also help with scars but I haven’t been using it long enough to see that.
It’s a very expensive product but you don’t need much so it will last a long time. Also if you use it every day, you’ll go through a purge phase before having clear skin so be aware of that (to avoid it they recommend you use the oil once to three times a week instead of every day, I went for the purge).
This is another product influenced by Suzie, but I think I’ve also seen it in a Sephora AD before her video. It’s a hybrid between makeup and skincare, it’s the DrJart+ Cicapair Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment.
It starts green in the jar but when you rub it on it turns a skin colour that helps contrast redness and adds a bit of coverage (very very light). I use it in place of my foundation on no-makeup days.
It also contains lots of herbs and minerals that calm the skin other than just contrasting redness. If you don’t use foundation but you want something that helps with redness this might be a good option for you.
It only comes in one shade though, so while it’s very light and will work on a lot of people, it might make dark skin look a bit grey.
Another skincare/makeup hybrid. This apparently blew up on TikTok as the best lip plumper ever. It’s by Derol you can find it on Amazon.
You use the yellow one (it’s transparent on the lips) during the day as lip plumper/gloss and it really burns but it also really works. Just keep in mind that it’s intense.
And then you use the clear one as a treatment in the evening to hydrate and plump the lips. This one doesn’t burn, it’s a bit minty but not too intense.
I love lip plumpers so this is perfect for me.
Winter BEAUTY Essentials: MAKEUP
- FENTY BEAUTY Gloss Bomb Heat in Fenty Glow (review) I like this shade even more than Fussy (which I da in my last post), I legit put it on once a day. It’s plumping and it makes your lips SO smooth.
- Charlotte Tilbury Beautiful Skin Foundation in 3 Neutral, everyone is talking about this foundation and with good reason. It’s incredible. It has medium coverage but it looks so natural, like actual skin, if you don’t try it you can’t understand and it gets even better during the day. I think I actually like it more than Light Wonder because it lasts better on me. It’s glowy but not oily, plus this shade is a perfect match.
- bareMinerals Lashtopia Mega Volume Mineral-Based Mascara (review) this mascara is amazing. It’s super black and very volumizing. If you are looking for a new mascara and don’t mind spending a little more this is so good.
- MAC Cosmetics Lip Pencil in Stone, I’m not a lip liner person so when I find one that I love I tend to keep it close. This one is basically grey and it’s perfect to create a shadow around the lips that makes them look a lot bigger. I thought it would be too dark for me but it’s actually quite sheer and I smudge it with my finger to avoid the early 2000s look.
- VIEVE Sunset Blush in Pesca, I’ve been loving VIEVE products lately and this blush is gorgeous. It’s a muted peach color so I love it for every day. It works with everything, it’s very pigmented so you don’t need much and it lasts all day. Plus, the packaging is gorgeous.
WHICH ARE YOUR Winter Essentials? LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS!
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.