Hi Darlings, in today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to share with you this Ethereal Spring Look.
I wanted to create a fresh and glowy look that will embody spring perfectly.
I’m using a lot of new products that I wanted to test, not everything came out how I wanted but I hope you’ll like the look.
- Primer: tarte Timeless Smoothing Primer
- Foundation: Charlotte Tilbury Beautiful Skin Foundation in 3 Neutral
- Concealer: NYX Can’t Stop Won’t Stop Concealer in Light Ivory
- Powder: Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder + Dior Backstage Face & Body Powder-No-Powder in 2N
- Bronzer: Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow Contour Duo
- Blush: Revlon PhotoReady Cheek Flushing Tint in Starstruck 003
- Highlighter: Revlon Colorstay Endless Glow Liquid Highlighter in Rose Quarz 002
- Brows: NYX Lift & Snatch Brow Tint Pen Eyebrow Pen in Ash Brown + Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Freeze Styling Wax
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base in Light
- Eyeshadow: Pixi EyeLift Max in Chiffon all over the lids.
- Eyeliner: Haus Laboratories Liquid Eyeliner in Whiskey + Kiko Lasting Precision Automatic Eyeliner And Khol in 01 Butter in the waterline.
- Mascara: Maybelline The Colossal Curl Bounce Mascara
- Lipgloss: Revlon Kiss Plumping Lip Creme in 520 Fresh Petal
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.