Hi Darlings, today’s post is going to be the review and swatches of the Anastasia Beverly Hills (ABH) Cosmos Palette.
I have to be honest, I haven’t been this excited about an eyeshadow palette in over a year, actually, I basically haven’t worn any eyeshadow all year apart from my birthday last month. So this is huge for me. The gasp I gasped when I saw this palette. I love glitter and I love iridescent colors so I needed it.
The post contains affiliate links.
- Price: 55$ for 1,35gx12 of product
- Vegan: No
- Cruelty Free: Yes
- Where to buy ABH Cosmos Palette Sephora (55$), Anastasia (55$), Ulta (55$)
Click here to read the ingredients since they are different for each shade.
Ingredients: Free of parabens, phthalates, mineral oil, sulfates SLS & SLES. It is also Alcohol free.
- SUPERCLUSTER – Duo-chrome bluish green with multi-dimensional sparkle
- SUN– Duo-chrome pink bronze
- ORION– Metallic icy pink with gold sparkle
- MERCURY– Metallic titanium with sparkling reflects
- QUASAR– Duo-chrome green gold with multi-dimensional sparkle
- GALAXY– Matte deep blue with bluish-green sparkle
- SPACE DUST– Matte sandstone
- COMET– Matte toasted peach
- ECLIPSE– Matte muted plum
- SUPERNOVA– Duo-chrome pink lilac with multi-dimensional sparkle
- MARS– Matte rusty brown
- DARK MATTER– Matte black violet
The packaging is very pretty, I love anything space/star vibe and I love the baby blu. It comes with a great mirror and the pans are the perfect size
The formula is quite soft and smooth especially when you swatch it, it has medium-high pigmentation. They aren’t patchy and the colour selection is beautiful and very interesting. The formula of the glitter has a bit of fall out but which is expected, just do your eyes first. The mattes are buttery and smooth. I love the shade selection, if anything I’m missing a matte bone shade, but I’m being very very picky. I wouldn’t even know what shade to sacrifice to get that shade so I’d say I’m ok with it.
All the shades blend easily with brushes but I prefer to use my finger for the glitter.
With a primer, they last about 10 hours before creasing.
Final Thoughts on the Anastasia Beverly Hills Cosmos Palette:
I absolutely adore this palette! It is incredibly inspiring and allows for endless creativity. With a wide range of shades, it caters to both bold and everyday looks. The formula is exceptional, with each shade being highly pigmented and effortless to blend. I have a deep appreciation for the stunning iridescent colors included. Furthermore, the eyeshadows have remarkable staying power and the packaging is sleek and elegant. While it may be a bit pricey, it is definitely worth the investment. Trust me, you won’t be disappointed!
I really hope you guys enjoyed the post, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know what you think and if you have any questions.
Check out my previous post here:
Follow me on Social Media: